ATTN OPT: may I have a 3d model of the Open Pandora?

Nardella

I would like a 3d model to use to help me design various things for the Open Pandora. Do you have any 3d model files or 2d drawings you can give me and the rest of the community to work with?

There are some low poly models floating around that the community created a long time ago.

I think the source is here but the da,mn proxy here is too strict for me to check.

The official 3D models will not be released to the public because of obvious issues with cloning. Eventually the real models may be released but not anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing so I could create some cool electromagnetic analysis on HFSS :)

I think the blend files is ok, just need to figure out how to convert it to a Parasolid or Step model.

Thanks for the link.

I was thinking the same thing so I could create some cool electromagnetic analysis on HFSS :)

I think the blend files is ok, just need to figure out how to convert it to a Parasolid or Step model.

Thanks for the link.
huh?

Wasn't there an official model of just the outer shell (with the inner structures removed)?

In one moment EvilDragon (IIRC) publish original model without internal structure. Then MWeston (IIRC) say that this is not good idea due to possibility of allowing cheap non original case clone. ED remove drawing from website and politely ask community, not to give out already downloaded files. It may be somehow different story, but similar.

Anyway. Craig sell bare Pandora cases.

Back