Hey Rico...

Flack, I realize you're a friend of Rico's and most people here are gonna automatically take his side because he's not a bad guy (I do know that) and he's a great contributor here. I myself have defended him from criticism in the past as a matter of fact. But the issue wasn't bandwidth. It was attitude, and perhaps, lack of communication. I have friends elsewhere who happen to agree with me, and I notice a few people who understood my side of things here as well. And unless you were closely paying attention to how things went down that day (and yes I do realize it's NOT that big a deal) you may not see my side.

The whole argument is petty, silly and fruitless at this point - we all know that. All I want is Rico to at least understand why I took things the way I did, whether he meant it that way or not. I don't get angry very often, and if you know me, I do try to have friendly relations with other sites whenever possible. I'm not the proverbial malcontent. At the least, Rico and myself both screwed up to some degree, it wasn't a one way street. That's as much as I'll give.

And if you really consider this thread a waste of bandwidth, well, you just contributed to that waste. ;)

Suggestion to mods - move this thread to the off-topic forum, since it is off-topic for GP32 General. I should've posted it there in the first place, sorry about that.

Back