Hey everyone.. I'm still alive

.... Waitaminuite. .. :-||. ..

I thought I was being super clever by not only warning you what to expect from our dear DaMummy here, but to load it with suggestive innuendos at the same time... so as to inspire some 'colourful' mental imagery at his expense... Which I'm sure delights him no end. ...

*stir stir stir*

So I wasn't funny?

Did I inadvertently somehow make myself the sex object instead of him?

*I'm so oblivious about these things*...

But I do adore female aesthetics in terms of gentleness, softness, delicateness of feature and form, innocence, joy, radiance of love and pureheartedness, caring, humility, patience, and creative self expression particularly in delightful rainbow pastel hues and general all round heavenly cuteness.
I frequently wonder where these stereotypes come from.  Your adorations sound like they come from Victorian and earlier male human expectations of what a "proper woman" should be (which still seems to be present to some degree in human societies I have been exposed to), not that there is anything wrong with that.  One of the things I admire and respect most about females is their aggressiveness, as well as various other things that are opposite of some others in your list.

ShayBlez, hi.  I hope you enjoy being back.  If you have little use for your Pandoras there are occasional requests here from those that would probably be happy to buy them and put them to use.  Do you have any interest in the Pyra?

But I do adore female aesthetics in terms of gentleness, softness, delicateness of feature and form, innocence, joy, radiance of love and pureheartedness, caring, humility, patience, and creative self expression particularly in delightful rainbow pastel hues and general all round heavenly cuteness.
I frequently wonder where these stereotypes come from. Your adorations sound like they come from Victorian and earlier male human expectations of what a "proper woman" should be (which still seems to be present to some degree in human societies I have been exposed to), not that there is anything wrong with that. One of the things I admire and respect most about females is their aggressiveness, as well as various other things that are opposite of some others in your list.
Well, I'm not sure where it originated from, but as a kid, teenager, and young adult I certainly did believe that is what femininity was... So you can imagine how consistently I was disappointed by people in general.
As a kid I always preferred playing with the girls, but didn't actually dislike the boys.

That all changed when the teen years hit.

All of a sudden males became gross, vulgar assholes and girls actually liked them!

I was now the freak and mercilessly, cruelly teased and called names that were not true at all.

I went through life believing all around me were degenerates, but I despised males most of all.

It was only in my mid-twenties that I finally realised that human beings were pretty much the same - regardless of gender, and that the sacred ideal I called 'femininity' had very little to do with actual females.

... which is why I am neither Gay, bi nor straight... and why I felt the need to clearly state what I personally meant by 'female aesthetics'.

So being a physically attractive female doesn't automatically make you attractive in my eyes. You would have to tick most of that criteria before I showed any genuine interest.

Also if I were to meet a male that could be described that way they would become my new bestest Friend4EVA!! *though sex would almost certainly be out of the question*

I also came to the realization that because those are the qualities I adore, I should be aspiring to and working towards those qualities within myself, and that's just what I have been doing.

I'm not really concerned if my standards are unrealistic to (Edit: hold to), because I know what is important to me, and I see no value in compromising on that.

The more those qualities are realized within myself, the more 'in love' I become... which is pure awesomesauce.

Imagine what the world would be like if everyone was 'in love', but didn't need anyone else but themselves to be in that state.

... just imagine....

Edit: I just feel I need to state that while I am describing a very negative attitude I use to hold towards humanity, that is no longer the case.

I am not completely healed yet, but I absolutely am in support of the concept 'live and let live'.

Now that I no longer resent males for... Well, being male.

Or females for finding males attractive and having what I would call 'male qualities' themselves, I simply acknowledge that I am different... Perhaps even unique, and that is nobodies fault. It simply is the way it is.

Amazingly when you no longer place personal expectations on people you learn to appreciate them as they are.

Edit edit: Oops... looks like I engaged in some unconscious passive + not so passive aggressive behaviour again.

Sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's alway a pleasure to see people with the will to change for the good :)

@Shay, I know this might sound rude, appologies.

As a trans there 3 mains things hard to hide : Adam's apple, facial hair and male hands.

Dont try to hide the first 2 using the 3rd :)

I would suggest that you change your profil pic here and on tweeter with a nice shot of you after a perfectly clean shave, a little make up touch and taken from top to bottom effectivly hiding your adam's apple with your chin

and females arent defined by their sluttiness. dont act like a slut.

As a trans there 3 mains things hard to hide : Adam's apple, facial hair and male hands.

I would suggest that you change your profil pic here and on tweeter with a nice shot of you after a perfectly clean shave, a little make up touch and taken from top to bottom effectivly hiding your adam's apple with your chin
Just kind of my gut feeling, but I think this kind of thing is better suited for a PM. I mean, so long as we're giving out personal advice. It's possible this post was also better suited as a PM too, I dunno :p

I suppose that after this kind of change one should be prepared to be the subject for HEAVY critics, at least that was a constructive comment... and Shay can choose or not to follow sebt3 instructions...

Conchita Wurst wasn't shaved at all... and seemed happy anyway...

I cut my whole face out of my picture. No one has complained yet. I'm not much to look at though. So you're all not really missing out.

^ You mean you're not the bicycle after all? :wacko:
Unfortunately I'm not. I may not be much to look at, but my bicycle is lovely!

EDIT: And sorry for the derail. Congratulations on your journey, Shay!

and females arent defined by their sluttiness. dont act like a slut.
Oddly enough, in my experience it seems men are more likely to be sluts.  This goes back to what I said before, since it is usually deemed acceptable for men, but when a woman does the same and she is a "dirty slut" and looked down upon.  Without all the sex none of us would be here, and at least now people sometimes attempt not to make babies.

I want to appologize to ShayBlez if I said anything offensive, and also for helping derail this thread.  Edit: FaeMinx too.

Meh, stupid old role models, they need to finally go away so people stop being irritated when I act not according to how they think I should because of how I naturally look.

Without those, people wouldn't feel the need to get heavy operations and additional hormones at all and would be happy with what they are: Atypical by design (including atypically dressed with which I never had a problem at all).

Anyway:

Welcome back person I don't remember at all and confused me with the Levi-nickname that is used by someone else all the time.

Back