Is Rlyeh Still Alive?

Valentino

Still Fresh
Anyone knows if he is still alive (and if he still develops for the GP)? I have been anxiously awaiting any new releases from him (especially fGen) but since the christmas beta there has been no news or sign of life whatsoever. (I'm not in the whole EFnet thing)

Cool Hando can you tell us what hes currently working on? And possibly a release date? We're all emu hungry :p :D :lol:

papapopalung posted on Mar 2 2004 at 11:54 PM said:
i love emus... but i couldn't eat a whole one... :p
hehehehe I could on an empty stomach :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah. all i want is a perfect fgen and opensnes9xgp (ok, thats pretty much... :rolleyes: )
i feel like a kid in the christmas time, uhh huu, waiting is soo hard.
and yoyo said now 2 times, that hes working on it and a release will come soon, but, when is soon?

yoyo has currently not much time and is now also working on teh z version.
but he told us lots of changes yet, so i think 0.3 comes soon ;)

0-bake posted on Mar 3 2004 at 01:17 AM said:
oh yeah. all i want is a perfect fgen and opensnes9xgp (ok, thats pretty much... :rolleyes: )
i feel like a kid in the christmas time, uhh huu, waiting is soo hard.
and yoyo said now 2 times, that hes working on it and a release will come soon, but, when is soon?
yes that would be awesome as well as perfect sms/game gear, GBC and neo geo pocket that would be incredible. B)

some of the games like sonic have glitches like one update and it would be perfect :D

GG and SMS are near perfect actually, there are some slight speed issues (not being the exact speed even after fiddling with the settings on some games) But I dont see much wrong with it at this point besides that. But GBC emulations from what i've seen nearly isnt as good.

Alpha2 posted on Mar 3 2004 at 05:30 AM said:
GG and SMS are near perfect actually, there are some slight speed issues (not being the exact speed even after fiddling with the settings on some games) But I dont see much wrong with it at this point besides that. But GBC emulations from what i've seen nearly isnt as good.
I agree about GG/SMS. Slighty more reliable saving and an auto-framskip (or somesuch) would leave 'em spot on. The GBC certainly isn't bad either. I just hope he hasn't abandoned these 'lesser' systems in favour of just focusing on fGEN etc - they really are frustratingly close...

J(ohn)

If Rlyeh just got rid of the graphics glich bug bug in fSMS, fCOL and fMSX then i would be a very happy bunny indeed.

I recently spoke to him, he is still working on GP32 (as Hando said) but has nothing planned in the neat future for release :| ... but he DOES intend to release more f* for the GP32.

Send him your damn money! :D

Paypal account: rlyeh@emulnation.info

---------------------------------------------

The above quote I see how many times a day... I think its burned into my brain :lol:

Back