Hexen Released By Nk

Ahh, that's awesome. They have the wads up for download too though.. was Hexen released freely or are they naughty?

The homebrew scene for the GP2X is going to be fantastic.

hmm... not sure if i'm excited or worried by all the stuff this guy is releasing.. is he just going to do quick dirty ports of lots of things? or is he actually going to continue and optimize them? i always get worried with this kinda of stuff... except a few of the guys on here that obviously do produce good results on many projects at once...

Apparently he's just going to make quick ports and then release the source code for others to finish.

Not really sure about his motive for doing it though. Quick porting SDL code that is already working on Linux is the easy part. It's the later optimization that is hard. Obviously anyone that can do the latter part can do the former without breaking a sweat.

a korean friend told me Hexen running at around 30 fps and work very well.

About the neogeocd emulator + metal slug i have news: no sound but 100% speed !!
and you can loading Metal slug 2 to but you can't start a game.

ps: sry for my english :p

Just to let you know, this is not NK's official release. Rather his friend PotA released it for him because he thought it's already good enough. NK will work more on key configuration and midi support and have his real release with save feature (no saving for now).

Back