Henry Potts And The Thoughtful Mans Pebble

SomeGuy99 said:
Incase nobody noticed, this is the first page from a best selling book rewritten in my own style. It was basically a joke... I could write more, but it would be a lot of work to regurgitate the whole thing. I might do the first chapter maybe?

Who wrote it? A man? Everybody knows only men can write good books about wizards who go to schools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Incase nobody noticed, this is the first page from a best selling book rewritten in my own style. It was basically a joke... I could write more, but it would be a lot of work to regurgitate the whole thing. I might do the first chapter maybe?

Who wrote it? A man? Everybody knows only men can write good books about wizards who go to schools.

Yes, this was a successful follow up to his all time classic 'The Bible'. The much anticipated third book was a self-help guide for people addicted to chewing toenails. Surprisingly, many people bought it on reputation alone.

Goity said:
Well, I heard the film version of the first one wasn't very good.

Tell me about it. They brought him back to life, just to make it more audience friendly. What a joke! That made me so cross.

Religious books? What are you talking about? I thought the only one of those was Twilight?

Goity said:
Religious books? What are you talking about? I thought the only one of those was Twilight?

I thought it sucked. I prefer books you can really get your teeth into.

SomeGuy99 said:
Goity said:

I agree, it was bloody boring. Now Psycho, that's a book I can rip open time and time again.

Nova said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Goity said:

I agree, it was bloody boring. Now Psycho, that's a book I can rip open time and time again.

Really? I heard the critics murdered it. I'll give it a stab though. Was it part of a series?

SomeGuy99 said:
Nova said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Goity said:

Really? I heard the critics murdered it. I'll give it a stab though. Was it part of a series?

Yeah, but the dance sequel, Psycho 2: Electric Boogaloo really split critics.

Goity said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Nova said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Goity said:

Yeah, but the dance sequel, Psycho 2: Electric Boogaloo really split critics.

I guess the author was still finding his feet? Personally, I like a book which moves me - anything else is worth skipping.

Back