Hardware Tip Jar

kybernetikos

Still Fresh
I'd like the opportunity to show my thanks if I'm impressed with the Pandora after it arrives. I could just donate to the developers fund, but I assume that that is to encourage software development. I'd like to specificially be able to show appreciation to the team who organised the hardware.

Is there a way I can do that?

kyb

you could buy a second one from batch 2, but there may be way more people trying to order than there are Pandoras available. it would be quite expensive though.

on the plus side, you could test out wireless multiplayer and stuff like that ^^

for just a donation, email the devs with "i want to donate money for all your fantastic work" or something similiar. I'm sure you'll get a response.

kybernetikos said:
I'd like the opportunity to show my thanks if I'm impressed with the Pandora after it arrives. I could just donate to the developers fund, but I assume that that is to encourage software development. I'd like to specificially be able to show appreciation to the team who organised the hardware.

Is there a way I can do that?

kyb
Make a good unboxing video and post it on youtube.
Make a review.
Tell your friends.
Post on other forums you know.

To make it short: Advertise it, wherever you can. Money is nothing compared to good publicity ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
Make a good unboxing video and post it on youtube.
Make a review.
Tell your friends.
Post on other forums you know.

To make it short: Advertise it, wherever you can. Money is nothing compared to good publicity ;)
That sounds like a really good plan, I'll definitely do that. :D B)

publicity is good, but i'll only start ~2 months before the next preorder to avoid "waiting 5 months sucks" and similiar flames (sigh). i hate batch orders. the Wiz will have the advantage on availability.

CC_machine said:
publicity is good, but i'll only start ~2 months before the next preorder to avoid "waiting 5 months sucks" ad similiar flames (sigh). i hate batch orders. the Wiz will have the advantage on availability.
2 months should fit exactly in the timeframe, the second batch will be much easier IMO(whereas we are still in that timeframe in the first batch, too ;) )

Back