Guy Who Wants To Sue Gamepark, Gph, Me & Ed

sam fisher posted on Sep 14 2006 at 05:16 PM said:
I was gonna do it but got here too late.

How ironic.

Elisha Gray said the same thing. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think it's BB.

But seriously, surely with all the mouthing off this guy has done, he would come on here at some point! We need him here...

Love the spelling Geoff you really know you're stuff, like how to build a decent arguement with; visible evidence and with points that don't contradict what you said in earlier posts.And as for your love of all things floppy, how the hell could you fit a floppy drive in your pocket? Especially when you're... um such a well ROUNDED character such as yourself.By the way I wasn't kidding about the gillette, we scots are always being accused of being greedy but I have a spare one if you want it.

xinfernoofdantex posted on Sep 14 2006 at 07:57 PM said:
umm.. floppy? is this guy serious

It's not him. Damn ... :lol:

demonblaze posted on Sep 15 2006 at 02:39 AM said:
Love the spelling Geoff you really know you're stuff, like how to build a decent arguement with; visible evidence and with points that don't contradict what you said in earlier posts.And as for your love of all things floppy, how the hell could you fit a floppy drive in your pocket? Especially when you're... um such a well ROUNDED character such as yourself.By the way I wasn't kidding about the gillette, we scots are always being accused of being greedy but I have a spare one if you want it.
:huh:

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*gasps for breath in between sobbing with uncontrollable laughter *

stop stop! I need to breathe here!

this whole thread is just fantastic! :lol:

it HAS to go in the LOL files, to be preserved for posterity.

GeoffsTechno posted on Sep 14 2006 at 09:37 PM said:
Hello, I finally found my way here. I wish to defend myself against some of the ridiculous comments I have read through these pages. Really, how any of you can speak to me about copyright law whe you are all clearly ignorant of so many facts is beyond me! Are you all children?

Of course you can copyright an idea, how else could Microsoft produce their sucessful Zen products, and hold off Apple for so long! And then there is the AMD dual chip fiasco. Don't you know anything about the real world?

We came up with our designs in 2004. Don't tell me there was an open source handheld before then. There wasn't. There was an another korean machine, but this was frankly laughable and has nothing to due with the current Korean machine that we are talking about here...

I await sensible and informed replies only.

Thanks

Geoff
Erm...well actually, you can't copyright an idea....You can only copyright an actual physical thing, a product if you like. You can however PATENT an idea. You do have a patent don't you Geoff? Of course you do, perhaps you could enlighten us all with the patent number? Oh wait, no perhaps you lodged your plans with a reputable institution like a bank, i'm sure you could come up with proof of the date lodged.

Mind you, with the state of intellectual property rights in Israel at the moment I doubt you could even find the toilet.

Byeee

GeoffsTechno posted on Sep 14 2006 at 08:37 PM said:
We came up with our designs in 2004. Don't tell me there was an open source handheld before then. There wasn't.

Sharp Zaurus SL5500. I have one.

You just simply don't have any leg to stand on. My advice to you: Give up. Get a GP2X, give it to your son, start a software company .. utilizing the tiny iota of fame you've accrued, you may just be able to turn your sinking boat around ..

I am very offended by some of the stupid comments on these boards. And the interfering of my picture by some of you just reveals you to be the idiots are. Do you not realise that I could sue you for slander? That Pinnochio picture is particularly ofensive. You are publically stating that I am a liar. Please remove it asap, or I may have to act further. And the idiot that put my hair onto George Lucas, how is that funny? Do you laugh at all hairy oer weight men? Would you laugh if I met you in the street? Just because I am overweight and hairy?

I don't know why I came here, to discuss with a load of children.

GeoffsTechno posted on Sep 15 2006 at 02:10 PM said:
I am very offended by some of the stupid comments on these boards. And the interfering of my picture by some of you just reveals you to be the idiots are. Do you not realise that I could sue you for slander? That Pinnochio picture is particularly ofensive. You are publically stating that I am a liar. Please remove it asap, or I may have to act further. And the idiot that put my hair onto George Lucas, how is that funny? Do you laugh at all hairy oer weight men? Would you laugh if I met you in the street? Just because I am overweight and hairy?

I don't know why I came here, to discuss with a load of children.

You are a lying fat, hairy faggot.

Please, do sue me, i would so love it...

GeoffsTechno posted on Sep 15 2006 at 03:10 AM said:
And the idiot that put my hair onto George Lucas, how is that funny?

You think you've a case to sue? How d'you think I feel having your pubic fuzz bowl stuck on my fucking head???

lol: the actual facts are presented to you, you ignore them and accuse us of slander. Well, what is it then that you do with your accusations towards EvilDragon and Craigix, let alone GPH and Gamepark? You have no idea what you are talking about, but you are infact pretending that you have evidence and facts. Where are they? I can`t see anything? Present us with some of your evidence and we may change our minds. Guess what: For being rude and a lying bastard, you get what you deserve... you harvest the fruits of your insults which are infact even more insults by even more people who know very well what they are talking about, unlike you.

Hey, I know where your facts and evidence are: PROBABLY UP YOUR FAT AND HAIRY ARSE!!!

Back