Guy Who Wants To Sue Gamepark, Gph, Me & Ed

GeoffsTechno posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:10 PM said:
I am very offended by some of the stupid comments on these boards.
You shouldn't be, you brought it to yourself by thinking we are stupid.
And the interfering of my picture by some of you just reveals you to be the idiots are.
No, it reveals that we have guys who kick arse using photoshop :p
Do you not realise that I could sue you for slander?
PM me and I will give you my full address, I live less than 600 kms away from you, I have a lawyer who is especialized in IP stuff, let us see if you will have enough money to continue spamming this board from a cheap internet cafe after the court strips off all your belongings.
You are publically stating that I am a liar. Please remove it asap, or I may have to act further.
In fact you are one of the worst liars I have ever heard of, tell you what? AM PLAYING NBA JAM ON DrMD's SEGA EMULATOR IN THIS EXACT MOMENT, SO NO EMULATORS ON GP32 HA?!
And the idiot that put my hair onto George Lucas, how is that funny? Do you laugh at all hairy oer weight men? Would you laugh if I met you in the street? Just because I am overweight and hairy?
No we would laugh at you because of how stupid you are (and because you are overweight and hairy :p )
I don't know why I came here, to discuss with a load of children.
In fact most of us here are over 22 years old, the only kid here is that sick one living in your skull.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't really him, and you are all getting so excited.

To prove it, I will state that the person posting on these boards is a child rapist who kills muslims for fun. I have proof.

Now, sue me Big Boy!

(Name and address supplied)

I've had enough of this.

I openly challenge GeoffsTechno to a fight down the park. Tonight, 6pm.

If you don't turn up, then I'm hardest, by default.

Actually, if this is the real Geoff-man (which I much doubt), then the discussion would gain much from losing the silly insults (Was it ever funny to call someone fag as a for of insult), and instead try to wrangle some information out of him, to be able to somehow determine what kind of case his case is (apart from being a case suitable to carry certain kinds of tree seeds in, of course).

Not that he actually could sue anyone for slander, of course, but if it is he who's here, and he's talking lawsuits, I'd much rather see him talk about exactly how he'd plan to sue GPH/ED/Craig/whoever (he might clear this up, for one thing), rather than seing him talk about suing immature pottymouths. Both "cases" would be nothing more than hot air, of course, but the first kind of hot air would be interesting, whilst the second isn't. So: Not that I have any say in this, but if I had, I'd really like y'all to kinda sober up a bit.

lol

Hey george... how about making a new starwars game on the gp2x? We have some space for commercail apps. I am pretty sure it would sell... rofl

Anyway, I will be at the park and supply you with lead-pipes, stools, glass bottles, everything that`s needed for a good fight.
Wow, epic battle of the year, George Lucas vs. Fat Bastard.

EDIT: Moxie is kinda right though. If this really was him, it would be good to open a discussion that is serious and not post any childish crap. It is fun though... maybe this thread should then be closed and lol`ed, and a new one should be created to discuss this. First we need some proof though, that this isn`t some GeoffTechno impersonator!

GeorgeLucas posted on Sep 15 2006 at 08:37 AM said:
I've had enough of this.

I openly challenge GeoffsTechno to a fight down the park. Tonight, 6pm.

If you don't turn up, then I'm hardest, by default.

:angry: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :angry:

Am just giving him what he asked for, whether it was really him or just some kid missing around, they both deserve these insults.

Edit:
xnopasaranx posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:42 PM said:
Wow, epic battle of the year, George Lucas vs. Fat Bastard.
This can't get any funnier :D

sehs33 posted on Sep 15 2006 at 03:44 PM said:
Am just giving him what he asked for, whether it was really him or just some kid missing around, they both deserve these insults.

Giving him what he asked for is one thing, and will of course lead to instant satisfaction. Question is whether it would be better to ditch the instant pleasure for the much more long lasting enjoyment of a long, involved Geoff-post in which he explains exactly how he thought this little scam would fly? Think of the enormous potential for really, really good humour :)

Wether to be a pig satisfied or Socrates dissatisfied, y'know...:)

Moxie posted on Sep 15 2006 at 02:41 PM said:
So: Not that I have any say in this, but if I had, I'd really like y'all to kinda sober up a bit.

No you are right, you don't.

Hey, all you! Stop muscleing in on my act, I asked him to sue me first!

Moxie posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:49 PM said:
sehs33 posted on Sep 15 2006 at 03:44 PM said:

Giving him what he asked for is one thing, and will of course lead to instant satisfaction. Question is whether it would be better to ditch the instant pleasure for the much more long lasting enjoyment of a long, involved Geoff-post in which he explains exactly how he thought this little scam would fly? Think of the enormous potential for really, really good humour :)

Wether to be a pig satisfied or Socrates dissatisfied, y'know...:)

The Geoff posts, longer, balder and uncut!
I promise I will try to stop mocking him (since it is for a good cause :D)

Aight, I will stop this too... but we need to know if this is actually the real geoff or just some kid f`ing with our minds...

lol... I just love you guys... best board to be on ever!!!

Hello it's been a long time since i posted here but when i saw this I had to send him my thoughts on the matter. and here it is for you's incase he doesn't allow it to appear

You are saying how you that company has "stole your Ideas" and copyrighted documents, could you post a link to your patent number then?

also if your handheld ran doom duke nukem 3d and carmageddon have you sought permission from there respective companys to do this or even got permission off microsoft to "emulate" windows. if not you yourself have broken more laws than you claim that company have done to you. if you do proceed further and take them to court. i'm sure microsoft would find out about this and take you to court for doing the same to there product. you do need to think about what laws you have broken before you attempt to sue other companys who have been making there handheld before you. Just get over the fact that they have sucessfully launched a handheld that people want before you could the only way you could make money is to compete with them as what you have posted yourself about this has showen no true evidance. I am currently studying law and I see no clear case with in what you have said you should put up at least one image of your actual device and maybe even one with a game running on it. also if you could post up more proof that you are speaking the truth then maybe someone will actually believe you.

Spaz O Mataz posted on Sep 15 2006 at 05:02 PM said:
also if your handheld ran doom duke nukem 3d and carmageddon have you sought permission from there respective companys to do this or even got permission off microsoft to "emulate" windows. if not you yourself have broken more laws than you claim that company have done to you. if you do proceed further and take them to court. i'm sure microsoft would find out about this and take you to court for doing the same to there product.

Wine Is Not an Emulator

torpor posted on Sep 15 2006 at 09:03 AM said:
...utilizing the tiny iota of fame you've accrued, you may just be able to turn your sinking boat around...
...and turn it into... an Aeoroplane!!!

(sorry, that was just too much of a mangled metaphor to let be. But I like it, though!)

GeoffsTechno posted on Sep 15 2006 at 02:10 PM said:
I am very offended by some of the stupid comments on these boards. And the interfering of my picture by some of you just reveals you to be the idiots are. Do you not realise that I could sue you for slander? That Pinnochio picture is particularly ofensive. You are publically stating that I am a liar. Please remove it asap, or I may have to act further. And the idiot that put my hair onto George Lucas, how is that funny? Do you laugh at all hairy oer weight men? Would you laugh if I met you in the street? Just because I am overweight and hairy?

I don't know why I came here, to discuss with a load of children.

You must have missed my request Geoff....You know, the one about the patent number? Or the proof of lodging?

Oddly, you quote slander, however the photo is not actually slander, it certainly wouldn't get you anywhere in court..Accusing people of theft, thats slander. Odd how you ignore my posts.

The photo actually WAS funny. You're right...George Lucas in a wig....

"Yes your honour, they put a picture of George Lucas in a wig and said it was me". I can hear the laughter in court now. Unfortunately for you, slander is not photographs, doctored or not. How do you think impressionist comedians get away with what they say, or how they look? Artistic impressions are not slander.

Spaz O Mataz posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:02 PM said:
Hello it's been a long time since i posted here but when i saw this I had to send him my thoughts on the matter. and here it is for you's incase he doesn't allow it to appear

You are saying how you that company has "stole your Ideas" and copyrighted documents, could you post a link to your patent number then?

also if your handheld ran doom duke nukem 3d and carmageddon have you sought permission from there respective companys to do this or even got permission off microsoft to "emulate" windows. if not you yourself have broken more laws than you claim that company have done to you. if you do proceed further and take them to court. i'm sure microsoft would find out about this and take you to court for doing the same to there product. you do need to think about what laws you have broken before you attempt to sue other companys who have been making there handheld before you. Just get over the fact that they have sucessfully launched a handheld that people want before you could the only way you could make money is to compete with them as what you have posted yourself about this has showen no true evidance. I am currently studying law and I see no clear case with in what you have said you should put up at least one image of your actual device and maybe even one with a game running on it. also if you could post up more proof that you are speaking the truth then maybe someone will actually believe you.

Honestly!

Back