Gruso?

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
He's been gone fro the boards for a long time now. If your out there Gruso in that vast expanse known as planet earth then drop a line.

Have you been following the Pyra development at all?

Before Pandora live, Gruso ran the old Pandora news site in the wild west(Craigix) days.

It wasn't just Craig though as I recall, it was also all the anti-Craig sentiments being expressed by those that had been burned.   People were turning their frustrations on everyone around them and it created a very negative environment all-round.

-Neelix

The whole Craig fiasco was grotesquely entertaining. He never got that the community were actually on his side.

The successful i-control-pad kick-starter proved that in abundance.

Ah well farewell dear Gruso.

People were turning their frustrations on everyone around them and it created a very negative environment all-round.

-Neelix
Pretty much business as usual then, on any forum, with people stressing over nothing as they like to do, then finally having something real to be emotional about, but unable to cope with it because they had already been stressed at their limit from the insignificant stuff they've been warping on. Probably one of the many reasons why Prometheus left. 

Last edited by a moderator:
People were turning their frustrations on everyone around them and it created a very negative environment all-round.

-Neelix
Pretty much business as usual then, on any forum, with people stressing over nothing as they like to do, then finally having something real to be emotional about, but unable to cope with it because they had already been stressed at their limit from the insignificant stuff they've been warping on. Probably one of the many reasons why Prometheus left. 
Agreed^

This is just the nature of the beast. Sadly, some become to invested in whatever may or may not be going on at the time. For be personally, I just take a break and let the flood waters run through town, and take any and all issues not on solid foundation with them. 

We've lost some good community members over the years, and I wish them all well in whatever may be bringing them enjoyment currently. I'm sure some will return at some point. Glad to hear Gruso's doing well.

Chris

Back