Gpsp2x Goes Public With V9008!

ZOD owns..

So, when are you going to begin with the virtualization-thing?
Reading these threads is better than any movie, any song, its pure fun for me...! :)

i have tested
Legend of Zelda, The - The Minish Cap (E) (M5).zip
Dragon Ball Z - Legacy of Goku II (E) (M5).zip

with tweak ram CPU 200MHz FS manual FS 1 work very well ;)

It seems the cpu tweaker isn't saving the gamma settings (I remember someone mentioning this about an earlier version too). When I go back into the settings after restarting, the gamma is value set to 0.00 but the actual colour is the same as 1.00. Anyone else getting this problem?

Apart from that, everything is working really well! The three Castlevania's work really smoothly with a bit of overclocking, so I'm more than happy! :D

Excellent work zodttd!

Yod4z posted on Mar 15 2007 at 04:29 PM said:
i have tested
Legend of Zelda, The - The Minish Cap (E) (M5).zip
Dragon Ball Z - Legacy of Goku II (E) (M5).zip

with tweak ram CPU 200MHz FS manual FS 1 work very well ;)
So you leaved ram timings as they are? And audio buffer?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have put this on memory timmings:
CAS 2
tRC 6
tRAS 4
tWR 1
tMRD 1
tRFC 1
tRP 2
tRCD 2
and no modification on sound

One Word !

This is brilliant ! Zelda minish cap is fabulous on my 2x :D

Thanks for your works Zod.
paxl13

I got Camelot games working! After I fixed the bugs Armwrestler reported, I am now able to run games such as Golden Sun and Mario Golf!

awinnerisyou.jpg

Thanks for the release, can't get Chu Chu Rocket to work properly though. It gets stuck trying to connect to another GBA and can't get passed this screen. Fix this and I'll happily donate £10.

Cheers.

Yod4z posted on Mar 15 2007 at 05:16 PM said:
i have put this on memory timmings:
CAS 2
tRC 6
tRAS 4
tWR 1
tMRD 1
tRFC 1
tRP 2
tRCD 2
and no modification on sound
Ok..but..you saved that config to SD or just pressed SELECT and get into gpSP2x? Because if i save it to SD those timings are used in any applications.

Me an another user from gp32spain are getting a weird problem in Space Channel 5: Ulala's Cosmic attack.

It runs fullspeed with frameskip 0, with great sound (the sound quality has impressed me)

But we can't follow the rythm, always fail the combinations :blink: on the DS and the gb micro we can play without this problem. It's weird..

purple_goat posted on Mar 15 2007 at 07:00 PM said:
advance wars 2 = white screen :(

The US version works like a charm...

Awesome work, started playing Zelda: the minish cap, runs like a charm. A new gui would be awesome, but I'm happy. :D

Back