Release GPSP For Pandora... From Notaz!

ZXDunny

Deep avatar
Over on the other boards, our dear friend Red Baron desperately wanted a GBA emulator that can scale to the entire pandora screen. As the only current version is the Wiz build packed up in Ginge, it couldn't do it.

Now Notaz has stepped up and built a native Pandora version.

It's very good, and I've only found one ROM that doesn't work (though I've not tried many yet).

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which Zelda isn't finishable? Minish Cap or Link to the Past?

It runs very nice. Thanks again Notaz and Exophase for another emu.

Aaaah, beautiful, x3 non-filtered, crisp, smooth-running GBA awesomeness!

I've been waiting for this day.

Thank you Exophase and notaz!

Having gotten used to the previous version, having fullscreen GBA emulation seems huge in comparison!! Very impressive:)

Another great emulator for the Pandora, many thanks Exophase & Notaz.

Did we ever have a GBA essentials / best games thread? Just had a quick search and can't seem to find one.

I might add that the original Ginge version was a bit choppy, and overclocking did not fix that. GPFCE suffers from it, too.

Notaz is awseome.Gonna leave a hefty donation to him once i start working again.Which should be soon.I mean picodrive is flawless and pcsxrearmed is flawless and now this.Vote notaz for emu king.

Finally Advance Wars sems to run flawless... almost like to se FF6 run without spell artifacts. but besides the screen stretch I suppose the SNES version is better

Thanks Notaz!!!

Now that I actually tried this, I can safely say that this is THE definitive version! Superb in all regards! It's not just the improved scaling, either, this version definitely runs smoother.

thank you very much notaz & exophase! fullscreen is awesome :)

Back