Release GPSP For Pandora... From Notaz!

I've just finished an update to fix TV-out breakage, added M-HT's filters along the way (see screenshot), and merged several fixes calc84maniac sent to me. Get it from the repo, as usual.

yoshi_gba.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just finished an update to fix TV-out breakage, added M-HT's filters along the way (see screenshot), and merged several fixes calc84maniac sent to me. Get it from the repo, as usual.

yoshi_gba.png

Tnx Dude, i am going to grab it.

Awesome! I was supposed to be sleeping but then I had to try this

The filters work wonders! :)

YEah, i really like the filters too, all emulators should have them :)

JUst tried it, and damn, GBA emulation never looked so good and felt so smooth before, tnx, great update!

This is incredible! The various graphic glitches I've run in to have been resolved and the emulation is silky smooth. Any chance for this update to be ported to the Caanoo?

Shouldn't you work on some Android :p .

Nooooooooooo!!!!

That's much better.

Thanks, already started PND Manager to download and try :) .

Edit:

Looks nice with some games.

YEah, i really like the filters too, all emulators should have them

Yeah.

Can they also be added into PCSX to upscale the 2D games?

Would be nice for Castlevania SOTN or some old school RPGs

Another sprinkling of notaz magic makes this emulator even more polished!! :)

^

You surely get bored of this words: GREAT and Thank you :) .

Does Ivanovic still work on the snes9x4P?, considering how awesome GBA looks with these filters, i think snes games would look amazing with it.

Hi Notaz, I think I have found a bug.

When I change the Pandora "A & Y" buttons to L & R(since I like to use space to bring up the menu), and once I exit the emu and then come back in, the A & Y button changes are saved correctly, but then "up" on the D-Pad changes to "Menu" automatically. It also did this in the last version, but I forgot to mention it.

Chris

don't forget picodrive. At the same time, picodrive's interface-buttons could be switched to resamble those of pcsx-rearmed.

Wow :eek:

I usually don't like these filters, as I love the classic pixels on games.

However, GBA looks A LOT better. Probably because the original graphics are pretty lowres.

Now someone needs to port a filter that simulates a CRT with bloom, etc. to NEON :D

Hi Notaz, I think I have found a bug.

When I change the Pandora "A & Y" buttons to L & R(since I like to use space to bring up the menu), and once I exit the emu and then come back in, the A & Y button changes are saved correctly, but then "up" on the D-Pad changes to "Menu" automatically. It also did this in the last version, but I forgot to mention it.
Oh, right, that was reported long ago, try the latest update.

don't forget picodrive. At the same time, picodrive's interface-buttons could be switched to resamble those of pcsx-rearmed.
I didn't, the problem with it is that it's in nonworking state and needs substantial update, and there is always other things to do..

Another excellent update and the button config problem seems to be long gone. Notaz, your the best!

Chris

Wow, those filters look really nice!

I'll ask on behalf of the Wiz/Caanoo users, could you do a build for for the GPH handhelds? The current version of gpSP on the Caanoo isn't that great, especially the sound issues.

Back