Gpsp (dynarec) Beta Testing

Sitting here playing Super Mario Advance 2 and waiting for an update is way more exhilarating then I thought it would be.

Damn, I really wanted to stay up for this but I gotta be up in 6 hours. Well anyway, I hope everything goes smoothly Zodttd, and don't feel pressured to make another release until you feel comfortable :).

Sorry about the delay. Thanks for the tip therealadmin. ;)

I am just trying to get rid of what seems to be a bug reporting with armwrestler (a debugging rom). After that I'll make a release. Probably won't be much, if any performance increase this time around though. I'm going to wait until tommorow for that.

zodttd posted on Mar 12 2007 at 06:29 AM said:
Sorry about the delay. Thanks for the tip therealadmin. ;)

I am just trying to get rid of what seems to be a bug reporting with armwrestler (a debugging rom). After that I'll make a release. Probably won't be much, if any performance increase this time around though. I'm going to wait until tommorow for that.
Thank you man :) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
zodttd posted on Mar 12 2007 at 02:32 AM said:
Get your refresh fingers ready, I'm back from daily work and am working on v9005. I have the bug that froze a bunch of games after X amount of time fixed. I'm working on fixing other compatibility issues as well. Either way v9005 will be out tonight. :)

Sounds great! Most of the games i've been playing have frozen withing a few minutes, more often when i use a higher clock speed.

sam fisher posted on Mar 12 2007 at 02:58 PM said:
Hard reset shouldn't damage it at all. GP32 HAD to be hard reset and mine are both fine after thousands. Have I missed a new release of the beta while I was out today?

Yup, you missed the release which gave full speed on every game @ 200Mhz FS0. He's withdrawn it now though. Ah well, your loss ;)

Squidge posted on Mar 12 2007 at 03:39 PM said:
Yup, you missed the release which gave full speed on every game @ 200Mhz FS0. He's withdrawn it now though. Ah well, your loss ;)

Comedy gold!

Squidge posted on Mar 12 2007 at 03:39 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Mar 12 2007 at 02:58 PM said:
Hard reset shouldn't damage it at all. GP32 HAD to be hard reset and mine are both fine after thousands. Have I missed a new release of the beta while I was out today?

he he he....funny man are we :p

I think Z fell asleep at his keyboard, he was still awake at 1pm UK time and it was getting light in Florida at that ponit - he was still working on GPSP!

Does "pokemon leaf green" and "pokemon red fire" run at 60 fps ? I would like to know if those roms runs optimized.Thanks.

Pete posted on Mar 12 2007 at 04:41 PM said:
Does "pokemon leaf green" and "pokemon red fire" run at 60 fps ? I would like to know if those roms runs optimized.Thanks.
Were those the remakes of the orginal GB games? I'll give em a quick try right now :)

Yes Sam, they were the remakes from original.Thanks a lot... I saw a video on youtube of both roms running on 9003b and it was really slowly.

Back