Gpsp (dynarec) Beta Testing

Rivroner posted on Mar 11 2007 at 03:55 AM said:
Zodttd i think that a lot of people are thinking that if you choose auto frameskipping 4 the game only jumps frames if needed from 1 to 4 depending of the game demand, but in this case is not truth, is this emu it is doing frameskip 4 all the time.I thin auto is doing like manual.
I get 60 frames in a lot of games choosing auto frameskip 1 or 4 but if i choose auto frameskip 4 it´s choppy (counter shows 60 fps too).
Many people set the deafult auto frameskip to 4 thinking that is really working like in others emus ,but in this case no.
So i advice to people set always to autoframeskip 1.All is smoother and really incredible :)

I hope that my english is enough to explain what i wanted to :D

thank you for the advice ready 2 rumble dosent lock up anymore :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cervante posted on Mar 11 2007 at 07:31 PM said:
Zodttd i think that a lot of people are thinking that if you choose auto frameskipping 4 the game only jumps frames if needed from 1 to 4 depending of the game demand, but in this case is not truth, is this emu it is doing frameskip 4 all the time.I thin auto is doing like manual.
I get 60 frames in a lot of games choosing auto frameskip 1 or 4 but if i choose auto frameskip 4 it´s choppy (counter shows 60 fps too).
Many people set the deafult auto frameskip to 4 thinking that is really working like in others emus ,but in this case no.
So i advice to people set always to autoframeskip 1.All is smoother and really incredible :)

Maybe you had been lucky.
I have been playing Sword of Mana about 30 minutes with no crash, but at last it locks up.
Other times no so lucky and in 1 minute or less it crashes.

Rivroner posted on Mar 11 2007 at 03:48 PM said:
Cervante posted on Mar 11 2007 at 07:31 PM said:

Maybe you had been lucky.
I have been playing Sword of Mana about 30 minutes with no crash, but at last it locks up.
Other times no so lucky and in 1 minute or less it crashes.
Yeah me too, sometimes in 2 minutes, sometimes in 20 minutes. I guess it will be sorted through later, could care less playing Eragon though. It runs so good.

I'm looking forward to the public release.

In the meantime, I'm contented watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mRj79gjgc

Goobers posted on Mar 11 2007 at 08:23 PM said:
I'm looking forward to the public release.

In the meantime, I'm contented watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mRj79gjgc
Dont put this off topic.

yeah... not like last time when we hijacked the thread with linux geek chatter. Sorry about that again, btw.

Well, my F5 is broken :D
This is unhealthy, i need help :D
I am obsessed.

Zodttd save me!!!

PokeParadox posted on Mar 11 2007 at 04:17 PM said:

Interesting. Must be my ROM then, since I have neither music nor the speech.
My ROM is called: Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3 (E) (M5) (V1.0) [!].zip (Name by GoodGBA).

Maybe I should check it with a PC-GBA emu, to see if it works correctly there.

Is that normal that I refresh this thread at each 15 mins !

GBA emulation will be a dream !

Thanks for the works ZodTTD !

paxl13

paxl13 posted on Mar 11 2007 at 08:43 PM said:
Is that normal that I refresh this thread at each 15 mins !

GBA emulation will be a dream !

Thanks for the works ZodTTD !

paxl13
Don't worry mate, we all are here all day just waiting. I would kill a man for Zodttd if he asked.

Probably with my index finger, considering its strength after refreshing this page 917,003 times a day :D.

Get your refresh fingers ready, I'm back from daily work and am working on v9005. I have the bug that froze a bunch of games after X amount of time fixed. I'm working on fixing other compatibility issues as well. Either way v9005 will be out tonight. :)

zodttd posted on Mar 11 2007 at 09:32 PM said:
Get your refresh fingers ready, I'm back from daily work and am working on v9005. I have the bug that froze a bunch of games after X amount of time fixed. I'm working on fixing other compatibility issues as well. Either way v9005 will be out tonight. :)
Thanks for the update Zodttd and good luck with v9005. I guess this means I'm stayin' up :D.

Back