Gp2x Second Batch Shipped Today? (gbax)

Numpsy posted on Dec 11 2005 at 09:39 PM said:
Just got a shipment confirmation email :)

Ordered on November 5th.
Looks like mine should come soon, I ordered on the 9th :)

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting and waiting...ordered on 18th november...

and every passing days brings new problems i see in the forums...I am now thinking of canceling my order seriously...

Seriously, don't sweat it. I finally got mine last week that I ordered in October, and sure enough it's a First Edition (#331) but I haven't had the single slightest problem with it.

Follow the standard precautions that are known now (Format your SD card to FAT32, don't attempt to update your firmware on crappy batteries, use full or an AC adapter, attach the screencover in a dust-free area) you will be fine.
Especially if you ordered from Gbax and CraigX gives it the once-over before it even gets to you. Mine game from GP32z which just sent em on. (They were nice enough to undervalue the unit and save me a customs charge tho! :wub: )

GBAX is the UK site, correct? The one thing im confused about is where actually has the GP2X in stock (Im in the USA). Anyone know if GP32z actually has them in stock to recieve for Xmas? Ive been screwed over before so id like to see if anyone knows :)

Borman

I ordered mine from GP32z, so they definately had stock from the first run of product.
Due to the long customs delays from Korea to the USA, then the USA to Canada it took me a long time to get my unit from the first run.

If you e-mail them, sales@gp32z.com If I recall right ( support@gp32z.com if not) they can probablly tell you if they have any product still available.
They have a rep here (J2rswiss) who posts from time to time, and I think they are reachable on AIM too.

Yea, they probably wont be on until tomorrow :) Ill wait it out then to see, i figure its either a GP2X, or a Super Famicom for Xmas :p

So let me get this straight:

Craig, am I correct in interpreting your post to this thread, in combination with the statement on the GBAX.co.uk website to mean that all orders placed with GBAX have now been shipped? The last units went out on Saturday and so should arrive today to buyers in the UK (and later in the week for airmail recipients)? Did they actually go in the post Saturday, or were they just packaged then and posted this morning? Also, does this mean that you now have units in stock for people who order today?

I too would like to know what the current situation is? they said they would be dispatched on the 10th, but so far no email for me saying it's been sent.

I ordered 14th Nov and 4weeks ago today, would like to hear something personally!

sorry if you are busy actually testing them, but I ordered 2 and therefore they have £250 of my money and I would just like to know!

2nd batch = 2nd edition gp2x = official release ???

please can someone confirm :)

bh_red posted on Dec 12 2005 at 02:20 PM said:
I too would like to know what the current situation is? they said they would be dispatched on the 10th, but so far no email for me saying it's been sent.

I ordered 14th Nov and 4weeks ago today, would like to hear something personally!

sorry if you are busy actually testing them, but I ordered 2 and therefore they have £250 of my money and I would just like to know!

I think all the info you want is in the "Gbax Emails Notifcation" topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being dumb...

But the units GBAx is shipping these days (batch2 early-mid December), do they already have the firmware 1.01, or we still have to do the scary sd-lottery flashing thingy?

Cheers,
jbb

Back