Gp2x Second Batch Shipped Today? (gbax)

Apart form airmail orders (which can take over week to arrive), I think wherever you are in the world you should get your unit this week (aside from things out of our control).

We are still testing units, but the problems look like they have been solved, so we may stop testing and start shipping straight out for new orders.

I dunno yet really, we would rather take a little longer and have less returns.

-Craig

Nevermind, the person who got us all worried was wrong, the cutoff is not the 14th, it's the 22nd. We've got plenty of time to have them shipped, so they will come before Christmas.

Just to be clear: To get things sent Special Delivery by Royal Mail before Christmas, you must post it before 22/12/05. Thankyou.

nickspoon posted on Dec 11 2005 at 06:30 PM said:
Nevermind, the person who got us all worried was wrong, the cutoff is not the 14th, it's the 22nd. We've got plenty of time to have them shipped, so they will come before Christmas.

Just to be clear: To get things sent Special Delivery by Royal Mail before Christmas, you must post it before 22/12/05. Thankyou.

Eeeep... :huh: Sorry people, I was just reading a leaflet through the door, I've just been on the Royal Mail website and...I guess I'm wrong (as well of royal mail's leafleting).

Excellent GBAX, thanks SOOO much. :D I rant, but love you really... ;)

...Anyway, just making the waiting more intense and therefore exciting for everyone :p , even though unintentional.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Dec 11 2005 at 07:17 PM said:
Apart form airmail orders (which can take over week to arrive), I think wherever you are in the world you should get your unit this week (aside from things out of our control).

We are still testing units, but the problems look like they have been solved, so we may stop testing and start shipping straight out for new orders.

I dunno yet really, we would rather take a little longer and have less returns.

-Craig
Id rather have them checks as im sure most people would. It saves everyone money and annoying people asking questions (like me).

Its great that Craigix has been doing alot of testing on the GP2X consoles before they get sent out. Which I hope that they will get sent out this week :) Oh merry christmas to all gp32x people here have a happy christmas :)

Will these units in the second batch be still first edition units? If they do plan to send the non-first editon units (less faulty ones) soon then hopefull there will be a firmware upgrade soon that is realeased with them. If not then perhaps I guess were goign to have to wait for the initial launch before the upgrade releases. But I dunno maybe they might release a patch before then. ;)

heh, feel for me..

i live 5 minutes by FOOT away from gbax hq. i ordered about the 17/11 and the wait is killing me.

i originally phoned on that date to see if i could pick one up there and then- i was seriously optimistic- you can guess what i was told (if i may add this was before i started trawling this forum and saw the full situation).

i decided to order thru the site to make sure i got one before xmas (it's a present) and i'm laughing to myself cos it will be sent special del. to go a 800 yards in 24 hours.

*LOL-cough-cry..*

but still, i aint going to hassle gbax cos i know they are doing a sterling job.

sam fisher posted on Dec 11 2005 at 10:10 PM said:
Phone them and give them your order number and tell them you want to pick it up maybe?

it's swings and roundabouts i suppose...

i work during their office hours and by the time i get a day off i will have probably had it delivered :blink:

just sharing my POV more than anything else, but thanx for the suggestion

Back