Gp2x Second Batch Shipped Today? (gbax)

matt goode posted on Dec 11 2005 at 07:37 AM said:
sam, you dont seem to understand, id rather get my money back and get a different present and then get a gp2x at a later date, how is that illogical?

And I'd rather wait until March for my present and get a PS3 then sitting at home with a PS2 regretting it later. -_^

Last edited by a moderator:
mystery posted on Dec 11 2005 at 04:33 PM said:
waiting and waiting...ordered on 18th november...

and every passing days brings new problems i see in the forums...I am now thinking of canceling my order seriously...

How is the refund arranged?

5465756e posted on Dec 11 2005 at 05:38 PM said:
mystery posted on Dec 11 2005 at 04:33 PM said:
waiting and waiting...ordered on 18th november...

and every passing days brings new problems i see in the forums...I am now thinking of canceling my order seriously...

How is the refund arranged?

i dont have any opinion in fact...

Maybe we should send a personal message to craig(ix) (using this forum) asking him to give us an update in this thread.

That would be nice. I still trust GBAX cos they're nice people and work hard for the scene.

This isn't a Christmas present for me, just something I would really like as I'm going to be travelling a lot during the rest of December. Getting it in January is going to be pointless because I've got too much work then to be playing with it. What a nightmare (or hopefully not! :) )

ps Knuckles500 - "Jacquelyn won't have a Merry Christmas when I get to him :p" -- pretty sure Jacquelyn is a woman :)

taras posted on Dec 11 2005 at 05:05 PM said:
That would be nice.

This message can not be sent because the recipient does not have permission to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent
<_<

taras posted on Dec 11 2005 at 05:05 PM said:
I still trust GBAX cos they're nice people and work hard for the scene.

Yea, so do I. At least they are still backing up the GP2X despite the current flaw. I mean, we all know that we are buying a unit with problems. It's our decision to / not to do so, not the shops. Ok, they can decide not to sell the GP2X now but then they should have given us a choice when it came to canceling our preorders. Still, a little more info would be nice.

Edit: I used the e-mail function.

Thanks, the email has been successfully sent to craigix

No response from craigx in this thread at all is not a good sign.

I bet all at Gbax are regreting saying this, I know I do.

"We hope all orders will be shipped upto date by the 10th of December, and yes, if you order now you will get your GP2X before Christmas."

I ordered mine on the 20th November and I am still waiting for mine to come and other people as well. I am still waiting craigix for news update on what happening to these orders.

Saxton_boy posted on Dec 11 2005 at 05:35 PM said:
No response from craigx in this thread at all is not a good sign.

I bet all at Gbax are regreting saying this, I know I do.

"We hope all orders will be shipped upto date by the 10th of December, and yes, if you order now you will get your GP2X before Christmas."

I guess the planning for the 2nd batch is definitely in December.

gp32z posted on Dec 6 2005 said:
Next batch of Gp2x units and tv-out cables will arrive in 1-2 weeks which will have the latest firmware allowing for 2gb support and USB connection fixes. Many hardware problems have been resolved in this production run as well.

does this mean if i order today or in the next couple of days i wont get it before christmas??

Cos i wont order if it wont come in time.

thanks

craigix posted on Dec 11 2005 at 07:11 PM said:
Everything is going fine, we don't send confirmation emails on weekends thats all.

Thanks for the (great!) news Craig!

Back