Gp2x Second Batch Shipped Today? (gbax)

lucoxade posted on Dec 10 2005 at 11:35 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Dec 10 2005 at 09:37 PM said:
so basically. If it does not arrive befoer christmas. You are going to cancel it. THis will allow you not to have nothing at christmas even though you will have nothing?
I can't quite work out if you are actually talking sense Sam :p

It's in a ancient tongue. :ph34r: . You in Cornwall then, lucoxade? I wonder how many more there is of us gp2x users in cornwall...? :blink:

Vision of when I get my GP2x: sitting in the harbour in Padstow, pasty in one hand GP2x in the other...ahh bliss.

Last edited by a moderator:
*sweats*

Surely mine will come in time before Christmas...

It hasn't come early December for me, but when I sent the email, it said "Guaranteed delivery before Christmas".

And my order was placed on the 28/29th on November, so "maybe".

Jacquelyn won't have a Merry Christmas when I get to him :p.

sam fisher posted on Dec 10 2005 at 07:11 PM said:
I was saying his logic was illogical.
Just like there is lie in truth?

I ordered 12th of November and still no word... not very encouraging.

Its like being a side character that can only wait for the hero to finish the final battle. I know heroes don't screw that one up very often, but it would worry anyone ^_-

What I at least hope is that a new firmware update will at least be released when the second version comes out for those of us who have one already ;) Hopefully with a firmware update both systems can be equal upon release. I would hate for mine to be less efficient than the second one if it does have a major hardware difference.

HydraLancer posted on Dec 10 2005 at 11:32 PM said:
What I at least hope is that a new firmware update will at least be released when the second version comes out for those of us who have one already ;) Hopefully with a firmware update both systems can be equal upon release. I would hate for mine to be less efficient than the second one if it does have a major hardware difference.
there wont be a hardware difference

Not better late than never.. some of us will not be at the addresses they're being sent to over Christmas. So I will get a card through my door, and the unit will be returned. And I'll have to fork out for the postage a second time (like I had to when I received a faulty GP32).

Seriously though........ordered 11th November, still no word, last we heard was everything was going to be shipped 10th December..........that has come and gone with no offical word!

what the heck is going on??? I know that they would rather send out a working product that something duff, but a update yesterday just if it was to say.........sorry been a delay would have been nice!

sam, you dont seem to understand, id rather get my money back and get a different present and then get a gp2x at a later date, how is that illogical?

bh_red posted on Dec 11 2005 at 02:18 PM said:
Seriously though........ordered 11th November, still no word, last we heard was everything was going to be shipped 10th December..........that has come and gone with no offical word!

what the heck is going on??? I know that they would rather send out a working product that something duff, but a update yesterday just if it was to say.........sorry been a delay would have been nice!

So true! I hope that there will be some news on Monday.

Nova posted on Dec 10 2005 at 12:16 AM said:
I can tell that by the time i get this game, everyone else is gonna be bored of it and noone'll wanna play me :(.

Why did i ever get nintendogs?

matt goode posted on Dec 11 2005 at 01:37 PM said:
sam, you dont seem to understand, id rather get my money back and get a different present and then get a gp2x at a later date, how is that illogical?
It was illogical because you originally worded it wrong. BTW im waiting for mine too.

waiting and waiting...ordered on 18th november...

and every passing days brings new problems i see in the forums...I am now thinking of canceling my order seriously...

Back