Any News On "second Edition"?

Well, if Lik-Sang is waiting for the 'official release' in Korea, and i'll only have to wait a (few) more months, plus have a hopefully preinstalled 4th firmware, plus probably some hardware changes (I'm thinking headphone jack) I might just wait. It's interesting that posting on a forum like this has given me more information than emailing the company itself... I definitely want to withdraw my money and change my order, give it to more deserving people, but switching money around over the internet is not a bloody good idea. Especially when I've already paid for two day shipping, an extra SD card, etc. So I'll be out of the game so-to-speak for a few months... dammit!

What's really interesting is that the day I finally had enough money to buy the thing, gbax's site wasn't loading (probably because of some site updates???) so I decided to give my dough to lik-sang rather than waiting a few minutes, or even a day... Now it turns out I'll be waiting for months!

You can of course order your gp2x at craig's shop or another dealer near you(don't know who is handling US residents but I guess it's craig) they most likely have some in stock allready.

And if not, you can get one @ Play Asia too, they allready ship them within 24 hours!

What about the problems with switching 'virtual' money around over the internet? I'm bound to lose a few dollars here and there.

I tell ya what. Wherever I can order the GP2X with a preinstalled 3rd firmware, I'll do it. If gp32z is doing it, then I'll order from them.

edit: sorry about the frequency of my posts as i've gone to the parents' for x-mas and they don't have a computer (!!!).

Rayek posted on Dec 21 2005 at 01:52 AM said:
What about the problems with switching 'virtual' money around over the internet? I'm bound to lose a few dollars here and there.

Never lost any money while ordering from play asia, of course you will have customs to pay there, but it's the same with lik sang you know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back