Gp2x Second Batch Shipped Today? (gbax)

Pie man, eat a pie. Then come back to us, I have some more words of wisdom once this task has been completed.

Hmm, I assumed they would be being sent out by today, as the site said, so I'd better get mine on Monday :)

taras posted on Dec 10 2005 at 01:40 PM said:
Hmm, I assumed they would be being sent out by today, as the site said, so I'd better get mine on Monday :)

They lied, all of them will be sent out by Monday and will arrive either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the promptness of Royal Mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cut off date for parcel deliveries at Royal Mail is the 14th (for before Xmas). Four days, and if there not posted by then we'll get them after Xmas... :(

EDIT: First Class is 17th

Saxton_boy posted on Dec 10 2005 at 02:52 PM said:
Cut off date for parcel deliveries at Royal Mail is the 14th (for before Xmas). Four days, and if there not posted by then we'll get them after Xmas... :(

*worryness*

Dont you think if they had arrived craig would have posted here to let you know. I really like Gbax and have used them a more than a few times , however silence from craig in my experience is usually not good news.

7zark7 posted on Dec 10 2005 at 05:23 PM said:
Dont you think if they had arrived craig would have posted here to let you know. I really like Gbax and have used them a more than a few times , however silence from craig in my experience is usually not good news.

Hmm... funny that, Craig has been posting all over the place today, but not in this thread or any other thread about order status.

This is bad, if i find out that i cant get mine before xmas i have to cancel my order, no chance that im going to be empty handed on christmas morning! This is very bad

I ordered mine the 8th, well maybe the 9th it was late at night. I wonder if that means mine will be in the second batch =D I dont mind as long as I get it before xmas lol

matt goode posted on Dec 10 2005 at 01:43 PM said:
This is bad, if i find out that i cant get mine before xmas i have to cancel my order, no chance that im going to be empty handed on christmas morning! This is very bad

Your logic surpasses all possible methods of calculation.

so basically. If it does not arrive befoer christmas. You are going to cancel it. THis will allow you not to have nothing at christmas even though you will have nothing?

sam fisher posted on Dec 10 2005 at 09:37 PM said:
so basically. If it does not arrive befoer christmas. You are going to cancel it. THis will allow you not to have nothing at christmas even though you will have nothing?
I can't quite work out if you are actually talking sense Sam :p

Back