GOG.com

They just released Spellforce 3: Reforced the long awaited improvement of Spellforce 3.
It is a FREE upgrade for the ones who already had the game.
It will substitute the original game, that will be called Spellforce 3: Legacy and will stay in the Extras for savegame compatibility.

For this release, all the Spellforce games are on SALE for a very cheap price, and this is a really good time to get them all.

NOTE: the first games of the saga in the Spellforce: Platinum collection, are also waiting for the final patch that is right now in development, after more than 15 years from the release of the game :cool:

EDIT:
Also FREE STUFF (for a limited time)

Last edited:
Lately seems like GOG is loosing manpower... most of the things more probably were substituted by BOTS, even the NEWS sections.
Also, mainly every game trailer for GOG was edited to finish with the GOG logo, now they are recycling directly the trailers taken from Steam, they finish with a "Wishlist on STEAM" !!

I'm not sure if to laugh or cry. :confused:

Lately seems like GOG is loosing manpower... most of the things more probably were substituted by BOTS, even the NEWS sections.
Also, mainly every game trailer for GOG was edited to finish with the GOG logo, now they are recycling directly the trailers taken from Steam, they finish with a "Wishlist on STEAM" !!

I'm not sure if to laugh or cry. :confused:
You have a link?

Just a second ago I pressed a link on this page to see how to get the enhanced edition: https://www.gog.com/game/metro_exodus
Which links to this page that isn't showing any related content: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019935218
Small stuff like this I have seen a couple of times, it's not to bad but it might be somehow hard to manage content in their content management system.

You have a link?

Just have a look at the last 3 NEWS at the bottom of the main page.
The videos never finish with a classic GOG splash screen as always, and all the written parts seems just "mailmerged", like no human touched those.

GOG was born in a different way than this, there were interactions with the staff, they were actively responding to forum threads, to support requests...
Now 99% of the support things are BOTS, or they just copy/past the same answer to everyone despite the question asked...
The forums are Wastelands, I don't even think there are Moderators anymore...
And at last, the DEVS actually do some kind of comunication, but on Reddit !!

Just a second ago I pressed a link on this page to see how to get the enhanced edition: https://www.gog.com/game/metro_exodus
Which links to this page that isn't showing any related content: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019935218
Small stuff like this I have seen a couple of times, it's not to bad but it might be somehow hard to manage content in their content management system.

The link for "Metro Exodus" seems to actually show the related content, it tells that you have to buy the normal game (if you don't have it already), and explains how to enable the Enhanced version both from Galaxy (activating the Beta channel for the game) and without Galaxy (from the library get the separate offline installer).

EDIT:
Because I had the game (but still never played), I went to check in the offline installers, and there isn't a download for the Enhanced Edition... :-#

EDIT:
Nevermind, after two reloads of the page it showed all the downloads and the Enhanced Edition is actually separated from the main game.

1641852138070.png

Last edited:
Just have a look at the last 3 NEWS at the bottom of the main page.
The videos never finish with a classic GOG splash screen as always, and all the written parts seems just "mailmerged", like no human touched those.

GOG was born in a different way than this, there were interactions with the staff, they were actively responding to forum threads, to support requests...
Now 99% of the support things are BOTS, or they just copy/past the same answer to everyone despite the question asked...
The forums are Wastelands, I don't even think there are Moderators anymore...
And at last, the DEVS actually do some kind of comunication, but on Reddit !!

The link for "Metro Exodus" seems to actually show the related content, it tells that you have to buy the normal game (if you don't have it already), and explains how to enable the Enhanced version both from Galaxy (activating the Beta channel for the game) and without Galaxy (from the library get the separate offline installer).

EDIT:
Because I had the game (but still never played), I went to check in the offline installers, and there isn't a download for the Enhanced Edition... :-#

EDIT:
Nevermind, after two reloads of the page it showed all the downloads and the Enhanced Edition is actually separated from the main game.

View attachment 37775
My browser was blocking zdassets.com which cause the page to display a standard page instead of the actual content, thanks for checking.

Dying Light, despite the almost release of the second game, is still receiving (HUGE) updates, patches, and live online events in a so regular way that it feels somehow like a normal thing ...

The last 1.34 GB patch introduces one of the MOST REQUESTED FEATURES EVER on GOG !!!

CROSSPLAY between different platforms !!

Our new PC patch will let you play with your friends no matter if they’re on Steam, Epic, GoG or Windows, Mac OS, or Linux!

EDIT:

IT WORKS !!! Finally I was able to find a player base to try the "Be the Zombie" mode !!!

Last edited:
I'm impressed and super happy how many good games there are on GOG.
From those I want to play I'm missing a few, but in the future I'll buy 99% of my games from GOG.
Already owning >500 games there.

It's not like I'm missing out too much if I stick to GOG.
There are more games than I can play in my lifetime anyways and in the past I was bound to Nintendo anyways.

Each time I see a 50+€ title on GOG I'm really happy.
Like Horizon Zero Dawn which I did not play yet, but purchased as it was 85% discounted.

They also added to the store (for FREE) :
The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall and The Elder Scrolls: Arena
(before was required to buy at least a Bethesda game... seems like it's not anymore the case)

FREE STUFF (for limited time)
(This is ANOTHER VERSION of DAGGERFALL, with UNITY ENGINE !!)

EDIT:
Also a super cool thing just happened, since I was missing like 10 Dying Light DLCs, I was searching for sales... only to find out that those were all already in my account !!!!
That's what happened, the "Dying Light: Platinum Edition" that contained a lot of DLCs, but not the last ones, was substituted by "Dying Light: Definitive Edition" that contains EVERYTHING !!!!
Lucky me that I waited !! :cool:

Last edited:
Back