GOG.com

Not free, but you can now buy the NES Rom Edition of Alwas Awakening on GOG, you need to own the normal PC Version, to buy it, but then for about 10 € you can play the Game on your NES Emulator on Pyra, Pandora, GP2X, etc

Im a bit sad that i ditnt bought the Physical Version from Dragonbox on this neat USB Stick, but on the other side: its just a few mb..

Not free, but you can now buy the NES Rom Edition of Alwas Awakening on GOG, you need to own the normal PC Version, to buy it, but then for about 10 € you can play the Game on your NES Emulator on Pyra, Pandora, GP2X, etc

Im a bit sad that i ditnt bought the Physical Version from Dragonbox on this neat USB Stick, but on the other side: its just a few mb..

After reading some complaints about the price of the last Dagon's DLC, telling that it should be free, I found out that the main game is actually FREE.

Now that's a big one: Shadow of Mordor is now on GOG: Here

Also LEGO Super Villians DC came to GOG and is on sale: Here

The GOG library is getting better and better.

Master of Magic Classic now on giveaway.

I already had it, so I got a gift code for it. I guess if anyone misses the giveaway, they can ask me for the code later.

@Askarus : do you see the "Guardians of the Flaming Eye" listed on your installation of Shadow of Mordor ?
The game page tells that is should be included but I can't find it anywhere, and seems like almost impossible to contact GOG support for an issue like this...

EDIT:
I found an answer:
"Guardians of the Flaming Eye" is not in a menu, it's a Red Warband Mission in the bottom left corner of the map.
The description is pretty generic anyway, it just tells that you have to fight "Tûgog the Guardian".

Last edited:
Shadow of War convinced me to order a 4TB ssd for my GPD win Max 2 AMD model.
It's shocking 116 GB large

Shadow of War convinced me to order a 4TB ssd for my GPD win Max 2 AMD model.
It's shocking 116 GB large
I was just about to comment about that. I didn't check the size but I'm just downloading the last 4GB of the installation.
I also still have to download the 4k video DLC which is also quite big.
As my internet isn't the fastest it is taking me a while to complete, I started download after I purchased the game which was Monday...

1666804009283.png

Back