GOG.com

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
It’s kinda sad to see CD Projekt playing it safe. I realize they made three straight Witcher games and it worked, then they made a not Witcher game and it didn’t work, but I don’t see a reason to go straight back to the Witcher, unless they’re really hurting for capital.

PowerGod

Forum Addict!
FREE STUFF (for limited time !!)

GET IT !! It's a unique game !! There's nothing around similar to this game.
The bad thing is that it feels "a good start" for the wonderful game that it could have been... but if more people knows about it maybe, some day, a proper sequel, or big DLC will come around...
If only they added modding support, there was already a lot of people around willing to enhance it... :'(

So get it !! NOW !!! :-||

PowerGod

Forum Addict!
Oh, by the way, I just found out that there's a "Galaxy APP" for the "Epic Store" !!!!

So now you can integrate your "Epic Store" library into "GOG Galaxy", while you are integrating the "GOG Galaxy" library into the "Epic Store Client" !!

raw

Askarus

Forum Addict!
I will take the free stuff, but right now, I have so many GOG games in my library, it's hard to find an offer of a game which appeals to me which I don't already own.
If so, I am waiting for a higher discount, as I am not in a hurry ;)

A few days ago I purchased Dead Cells and am playing that one on my Max 2 now.
So far I like it, but I fear like it might become boring after a week doing the same thing over and over again.
We'll see, maybe it stays great and fun :)