GOG.com

FREE stuff for a limited time (but redeemable only with GALAXY, here we go !!)

In the "Recent" page of GALAXY you should see a clickable banner at the top.
(Some people needed first to update Galaxy, some others needed to reinstall the client, some still don't see the banner... anyway it is not a regional thing... seems more like a random distribution...)

EDIT:
seems like this offer was planned from GOG, but leaked out too early... so it could become official after a few hours/days

EDIT:
ok, now it's official and the game can be redeemed even without Galaxy

Last edited:
Hmm, no-one warned me that I would have to link my GOG account to my Humble account to redeem. Oh well, did it anyway.

I found out something interesting, while on HumbleBundle you can link/unlink at will Steam and other accounts, for unlinking GOG you have to contact the support.

I wasn't aware about this, but GOG newsletter subscribers sometimes receives very discounted deals that are not available from the site.

I found 2 interesting (bad) things with Galaxy:

1) If you change the Date on your PC while Galaxy is open, it will become "offline" and it will start to send a lot of stuff to many internet addresses, including Facebook... and the only way to return online is to Terminate it multiple times (because it will not close anymore...)

2) NEVER add tags to your games while offline, because once you'll go online everything will be reset... your tags will be maintained only while online !! How dumb is that ?!

I always found strange what results were listed in the Galaxy quick (onmi)search list when I typed something, and happened some times that I wasn't even able to find some of the games I had in my library... so I always had to use the other "normal" search on the top.

But seems like it is a common thing that goes on from more than a year.

MAD MAX is on GOG !!
Damn !! I didn't even hoped for that !! :confused:

If it goes this way maybe even the Middle-Earth games will find their way to the store !!

MAD MAX is on GOG !!
Damn !! I didn't even hoped for that !! :confused:

If it goes this way maybe even the Middle-Earth games will find their way to the store !!

It be nice just to have them in one file without the drm, but i think there are license problems with LOTR/Middle Earth titles.

FREE STUFF (for limited time... also on STEAM)

FREE STUFF (There is still around the DEMO, but the FREE stuff is actually also the FULL GAME)

FREE STUFF (for limited time)

Back