Gimp, Blender, Openoffice, Wacom Tablet

rabidpoobear said:
you can still order one from first batch! e-mail the OP sales team.

What?? Noooooooo are you serious? Why? Why does my client's payment arrive sooner!! You wouldn't happen to have an email address or page to find the contact info, would you?

Windows Mobile sure did get confusing, the naming and all. Now they're going with "Windows Phone." Something about confusing the customer. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I completely glazed over that part. Right near the middle, "There are a small number of Pandoras left from the first batch - if you are interested in buying one please email openpandorasales@gmail.com." I must have glazed over that after I read that the order page was closed. Thanks!

-Tj- said:
Wow, I completely glazed over that part. Right near the middle, "There are a small number of Pandoras left from the first batch - if you are interested in buying one please email openpandorasales@gmail.com." I must have glazed over that after I read that the order page was closed. Thanks!
Hope you get one, we'll be glad to have 'ya in the community! If you need any more convincing, just look at all the people (myself included) who preordered last September and still have our orders. It's worth the wait, and you won't even have to wait that long :)

rabidpoobear said:
Hope you get one, we'll be glad to have 'ya in the community! If you need any more convincing, just look at all the people (myself included) who preordered last September and still have our orders. It's worth the wait, and you won't even have to wait that long :)

Thanks! Looks like I'll be able to secure an order; the sales team got back to me this morning with a request for my info so they can send me an invoice. I'm so excited! Thanks for answering my questions, everyone. You've scored the Pandora team another order. ;)

I will be porting bender as soon as the pandora is relesed,but it may take some time.

"I will be porting Bender as soon as the pandora is released....."

we`re gonna have an alcholic crazed robot from the future on the Pandora? awesome!

confirmed...Pandora has an inebriated AI as operating system.

hobbyman II said:
"I will be porting Bender as soon as the pandora is released....."

we`re gonna have an alcholic crazed robot from the future on the Pandora? awesome!

confirmed...Pandora has an inebriated AI as operating system.

I think he meant:

blender.jpg

And NOT

graham_norton.jpg

Well, At least i hope he did. :rolleyes:

Trooper

If there were to be a PocketPC with the OMAP3xxx, couldn´t we run its OS on the Pandora?

I´m not really interested in Windows Mobile, just wondering.

Fishbong said:
If there were to be a PocketPC with the OMAP3xxx, couldn´t we run its OS on the Pandora?

Sure, but it would be very illegal.

dflemstr said:
Fishbong said:

Sure, but it would be very illegal.
Wouldn't that depend on the Windows Mobile EULA?

dark9771 said:
I will be porting bender as soon as the pandora is relesed,but it may take some time.

You've just made my Pandora purchase that much more worth it. Thank you, thank you, thank you (and one in reserve till it gets released and working on my Pandora :D )! Got some questions about it, but I think I'll ask those in your thread.

Back