Pandora sales

Stainy said:
Holy crap jackets!!!

Time is now 12:15... just got off the phone with the lovely Jacquely ( very helpful for 4 hours sleep in 48 hours !! ) :eek:

I`m in :) ordered...

my wife`s going to kill me!

But I`m so happy :) :)
Welcome to this joyous club.

At least you'll die happy.

Well if your wife wouldn't kill you, you would die of happiness

Hello!
According to the date, pre-orders are now closed ("The cut off for Pandora preorders is the end of the 5th of October worldwide (so that is just before Noon UK/Europe time on Monday)."), but when I go on http://openpandora.org/retro.html , I haven't got any message indicating me that I can't order now. Does that mean that I can place my order anyway and that I will receive my Pandora only when the second batch is commercialized?

I recon Craigx and ED are not just ordering the exact amount of preorders received, but make it a nice round number and buy some units to have in stock. Those can go by preordering aswell.

MatthewMalone said:
I recon Craigx and ED are not just ordering the exact amount of preorders received, but make it a nice round number and buy some units to have in stock. Those can go by preordering aswell.

Doubt it. Some are sure to arrive DOA and they'll probably have a few laying around to show off or give away in some kind of promotion. I wonder when the first coding competition will be.

Mithrildor said:
When do we get told how many pandoras are sold?

I'm guessing the number is at least 3k, what with the out-selling. So glad I ordered! :p

Back