Geekiest Thing You've Done Lately

I just packed my bags for a holiday for turkey for 2 weeks

I am tacking 5 t-shirts (sadly all reference t-shirts - Fantastic 4, Green Lantern, Family Guy, A-team, and Monty Python)

Also in the bag is a few pairs of shorts

Whoooaahhh Ladies, Matt's going commando!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Underwater MP3 player

They actually make them? The future is indeed now.

How much use do you get out of it though, and where do you hook it?

EDIT:

waterproofmusic_1848_360027.gif

Attachments

• waterproofmusic_1848_360027.gif
    waterproofmusic_1848_360027.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 130
I thought they made ones for scuba divers and snorkelers that sent the music through the mouth peice. :unsure:

Bourbon

Does anyone else remember those lollypops that were supposed to send sound to your ears, while you were sucking it.

did those actually work?

Watched the LOTR trilogy in a row and then had a debate with someone about how it compares to the book

If you get any good cans make sure you have suitable amplification for them please. It makes a WORLD of difference.
Well, it depends on the cans. I have the A500s and they don't really benefit that much from an amp. But I'll be getting MS-1s this Christmas along with the Xenos 3HA amp. That should suffice for most of headphone hi-fi life. After about a year or so I'll pick up the Senn HD600s...yum :p

exael - Those headphones aren't exactly the best Senn cans, if you ask me. You could get the HD280s (Or HD25-1s), HD555s, or refurbished Senn HD600s for those 3 Senn headphones. Check out head-fi.com's headphone forums.

I never said they're the best :p They're good to listen to some tunes on the tube :D

If you get any good cans make sure you have suitable amplification for them please. It makes a WORLD of difference.
Well, it depends on the cans. I have the A500s and they don't really benefit that much from an amp. But I'll be getting MS-1s this Christmas along with the Xenos 3HA amp. That should suffice for most of headphone hi-fi life. After about a year or so I'll pick up the Senn HD600s...yum :p

exael - Those headphones aren't exactly the best Senn cans, if you ask me. You could get the HD280s (Or HD25-1s), HD555s, or refurbished Senn HD600s for those 3 Senn headphones. Check out head-fi.com's headphone forums.

I never said they're the best :p They're good to listen to some tunes on the tube :D
I'm just saying that, for the price of those cans you linked to, you could get better alternatives.

Got goosebumps while listening to super mario 64 midis...not of fear, but of joy/delight 0_o
the tracks i can think of right now that i get goosebumps from:
Rollins Band - Liar
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
Closer Musik - Maria
Lou Reed - Perfect Day
Röyksopp - Poor Leno (Silicone Soul's Hypno House Dub)

yeah, or sum 41 - some say
or most smash mouth songs, especially your man...I could list quite a lot of songs :D

Back