Geekiest Thing You've Done Lately

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
after committing this act i felt compeled to begin a thread.

firefox puts little pictures next to the links on your toolbar bookmarks if the website provides them.

i spent a good half hour creating a load for sites that do not have them, including:

GP32x
Engadget
Gizmodo
Punktastic

what's the geekiest thing you've done lately?

anyone who puts "posted in this thread" will be hunted down like a dog

i have never done anything geekiy in my life! I never knew what a Rar file was till I came here!

Does this make me cool?

Well i posted in...

I tried to blizzaga my mate recently, with £10 in 50p coins :blink:

after committing this act i felt compeled to begin a thread.

firefox puts little pictures next to the links on your toolbar bookmarks if the website provides them.

i spent a good half hour creating a load for sites that do not have them, including:

GP32x
Engadget
Gizmodo
Punktastic

what's the geekiest thing you've done lately?

anyone who puts "posted in this thread" will be hunted down like a dog
Could you share them?
That would be nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that it must be going through my documents on my pc and actually putting them in some sort of order >_< or is this just wasting time?

set up a del.icio.us account and moved 200 or so bookmarks to it with full tags, no more horrible gigantic lists of bookmarks i'll never visit

finally tagged the outstanding itunes queue so now all of my music (of which there is a lot) is fully tagged with genres and albums where applicable

sat on my ass all day today and half of yesterday avoiding revision, pretty much reloading the sa forums over and over.

I think that it must be going through my documents on my pc and actually putting them in some sort of order >_< or is this just wasting time?
Yes I do that.
Everything on my PC is neatly filed.
I split up everything into a nest of hundreds of approprtiately named folders, all coming away from just a couple of original folders.
Any you know in my documents, certain programs like to have folders there full of junk. Well I create shortcuts to each of those and place the shortcuts in a folder in "My Documents" called "Other Stuff", I then set each of the folders to be hidden. so my my documents folder is also tidy.

I must concede that is much geekier than me i just organised the my documents. my friend says the geekiest thing he's done is watching me post in this Thread :p

-Aldur

I must concede that is much geekier than me i just organised the my documents. my friend says the geekiest thing he's done is watching me post in this Thread :p

-Aldur
Well it doesn't need any geek ability anyway, I do it while listening to music, to stop me from getting bored, kind of like a nervous itch...

damn you steve-o, you are too smart for me!

if you download the firefox extension favicon picker you can assign custom favourite icons.

pics should be 16 X 16.

here is the gp32x one:

gp32x0lr.png

well not really geeky.

some twats tried to happy slap me and i shot them in the legs till they ran off :p
They always run off afterwards... thats the "point" in happy slapping...?

If i d´ go to the UK, i´d bring my airgun with me. Noone is going to slap me unpunished :D. But actually i look so fearsome :angry: noone will try anyway.

Back