GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Jutley is our resident spy after all. Btw the info on there is outdated. Get me fresh information, jut. Fresh!

Yea that's my site, I try to keep up on all open source handhelds, mainly the lesser known ones, hopefully more than one device will find a home there.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of this device looking forward to seeing it / more info

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Yes that's me guys I am on most forum just trying to help out where I can so you see I am not Justin and definitely not a spy just a nice guy trying to help.

This is me

http://www.apad.tv/apadforum/showthread.php?2312-White-Screen-Of-Death-Fix-With-Pictures

I remember you Sony nice to meet you again the above was just one of my guides to repairing the jxd white screen of death the ribbon sometimes becomes loose which causes this easy fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, GCW seems to be similarly busy as myself. Didn't get an email reply yet.

Hope it didn't get lost :)

Hey Pandora Forum,

Ya actually with family and day job and working on prototype stuff yes I'm very

very busy as of late.

The question has been raised am I Justin from Dingoo-Digital-USA the answer is yes

in actuality this is not my first prototype attempt first was with the Ingenic 4755.

Another group of developers they never got the concept or the look I wanted so I

stopped involvement and funding for it.

Soon after bad things started happening for me money and health/family wise So I kind of disappeared from the

scene forums as I was burnt out and kind of dismayed at how the first attempt went.

I got back on my saddle and made my second attempt this time with a new team and as you

can see it was not invain and soon will be a reality everyone can own.

Same here hope you all the best Justin looks like a killer device and can't wait to get my paws on it and do some serious developing and stuff it really stands out from all the cheap china products I think this will be the next dingux.

Just read the whole thread.

I like the specs inside your machine and sure am excited about a store on it as I currently see no handheld on this level to properly have one, functional one.

I do little homebrew games on spare time and should this go good on the store side of it I´m sure I will try to dev for it.

Justin when does your website go live and what's the address we would like more info ant it would be nice to read about it on your website and maybe have a Facebook and twitter page as well eta. Thanks .

sweet more specifc spec... 2800mah battery, that is going to last quite some time... guessing 5-6 hours normal use? That's pretty good.

how dual core?

4770(3).jpg

My bad specs where wrote up when dual soc experiment was tried fixed it now

Keep the updates coming Justin, this is looking really nice! BTW, what made you decide against dual analog?

When do you estimate preorders could start? Would they be from your old site?

Back