Gaming League

1. Crow_Riot (do we count him?) 39550
2. Peter (I suppose the 40k score would count if you get in a picture) 39000
3. Forces/Before 38750
4. Mr.Twist 37250
5. klikklak 30950
6. Kasi 23900

Gratz to the winner. What next? I suggest rRootage again.

klikklak said:
1. Crow_Riot (do we count him?) 39550
2. Peter (I suppose the 40k score would count if you get in a picture) 39000
3. Forces/Before 38750
4. Mr.Twist 37250
5. klikklak 30950
6. Kasi 23900

Gratz to the winner. What next? I suggest rRootage again.

Hey, still in the top ten. :lol: :lol:
Well, rRootage sounds fine, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also vote for rRootage :) What mod though? Should we have a different league for each mode? Normal, Psy, Ika and Gw? and a certain level?

klikklak said:
Hmm, I just installed rRootage finally. It seems a bit tricky since we have to select a level and a mode. Would normal 7A be ok, or too easy?

I am not sure, I may have to pass this time.
I now installed it. The latest version runs even with FW 1.1.0 but I don't get the hang of it.
At 7A normal I only survive seconds. Maybe I am missing the knack. :blink:

It's ok if you score low, of course if it seems impossible it's a bit boring to play. I don't know if 5A would be easy enough? But I think we're better off just starting. Apologies for not announcing sooner, I've been real busy with mayday and all. 15.5 24GMT is the cutoff date. 7A because some people will be too good and just finish the level easily, so we need a bit of challenge. I thought I was an ok player, but back in the dutch gp2x league with noizsa endless hard people were just getting ridiculous scores. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, throw all your bombs, that'll keep up alive for a few secs more.

That's fine by me. Just go ahead. Maybe I should try, anyway.
If it goes like last time I'll be top-ten, again. :lol:
klikklak said:
EDIT: Oh yeah, throw all your bombs, that'll keep up alive for a few secs more.
Well, that's how I got my few seconds at all. :lol:

ERR, I got a score last week but it forgot it.

EDIT: OK, now I've got a decent score:1019350. I'm pretty sure I need to stay alive just a bit for the end.
9e77e8906c83487aa0b55d28c71999d0.jpg

Well that was an failure :) No one submitted scores :) Do you guys think we'll get more players with a more popular title or is everyone busy with summertime? I won't score that one since I was the only one playing.

Anyway, if there's still some interest we could start discussing two things. First the next game; I think PACC top scores are a good place to start, any other opinions? Second, should we have a ranking system after say five rounds? What I mean with a ranking system is a overall position in the league. I know we could've discussed this earlier, but I figured that it's better to get things started before worrying about technicalities.

If there's no interest I'll raise the issue again after the summer, if that happens, happy summer to all of the contestants :)

Back