The Gp2x Game League

There's already a program (hotkey) that does that, but I've never managed to get it to work.

Maybe Hotkeys could enter in a new Crap Apps Competition. :)

There's another program like that and it's developed longer than Hotkeys http://lineak.sourceforge.net/
Could be worth to check this out. Haven't tried to install it yet. Lineakd is a deamon that waits for keys to be pushed and runs a command after the push.

Would be ideal if a program like this could be set-up with gmenu2x.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to register at the forum but it said there needed to be some sort of look-over due to some sort of objectionable content in my site url, furin.blogspot.com ... I dunno. Maybe it throws off some foreign cuss-flag. No word from them yet. Ah well.

I tried to register at the forum but it said there needed to be some sort of look-over due to some sort of objectionable content in my site url, furin.blogspot.com ... I dunno. Maybe it throws off some foreign cuss-flag. No word from them yet. Ah well.

That's the work of an overactive spamblockbusterthing. We had lot's of blogspot-spam, so everything even remotely similar gets blocked. I disabled this for now, so you should have no problems anymore.
If it still is messed up, PM me of e-mail me, i'll register you manualy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few months ago I've asked Franxis if it would be difficult to add snapshot ability to GP2x MAME and he said it wouldn't be any problem. 2-3 mame versions have passed but he didn't add it. :( Maybe if there more people wants this feature, he will add it.

Back