Gaming League

i just converted the song and created the track file for you - everyone should use this .trk file for the song, because that's the only way to ensure 100% equal tracks and placement of objects on it :)

here you go:
http://crow.riot.org/wiz/audiorace/SadRobot.zip

Hey crow_riot, I just installed audiorace but the screen is sideways and theres sort of a blinking error on top. I think I saw a mention of something like this in the PACC thread, but can't be bothered to look. Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: FW 1.2.1

you need to take the fixed version for fw1.2.1 - the competition page doesnt have the updated version:

http://crow.riot.org/wiz/audiorace-PACC-060410.rar

*edit*
just to explain: audiorace uses correctly initialized screen to have no tearing issues and the drawing is done in a rotated manner to have the widescreen mode. oddly GPH changed something from fw 1.1 to 1.2 so that this version needed another lib to work. nonetheless, this one works (i updated to fw 1.2.1 myself to verify).

Well, I don't know what it's worth.
Just to make a start: On AudioRace / Sad Robot I got 23,900.

@crow_riot
Really cool game, thanks for that. I will sure try "Highway to Hell". :lol:

I just tried AudioRace for the first time with Sad Robot and got 31,000. Can't get a picture right now though as my phone's camera can't resolve the text at all on the high scores screen :p.

Any chance of a desktop based "trk" creator as I notice it can be a little slow on the Wiz :p .

Edit: I'd like to add that I love this game and would really like to send a donation but I have negative money right now :S

thanks for the nice comments about the game - it's really nice read that you like it :)

@Peter R:
about the desktop variant of the trk generator: i had that idea, too, but didn't have time to finish it, yet. but i think i'll include that in one of the next releases.

Stucked at 38750 right now... can't go over it yet... I'll try that later, cuz i have to study geography:)

PS. I've done that score two days ago, didn't found a way to get above that.

JayWhite said:
I got 48,763.

Yyou can't get that score - the number must be dividable by 50...

JayWhite said:
People post your pictures of scores!
here you are.
p1010911kd.jpg

P.s. right after taking that picture i've again done 38750...

Last edited by a moderator:
well (but i think i'm not part of the compo) i first got 39200 and then something around 39500 yesterday (can't remember exactly). will post pictures tonite.

*edit*
can't take a picture that is readable with the crappy iphone camera... 39550 is my record ...

Back