Game Gadget

Although hang on... we can just buy up all these Gamegadgets now the cat's out the bag and rebrand them...again... The Mini Pandora!
So, put them in matte black Pandora/iCP style cases, install dingux on them sell them for £79.99 - what do you do with all the GG cases?

In other words:

1. Buy dingoo clones
  2. Apply black spray paint
  3. ????
  4. Profit!

you people are going about this all wrong.....put a sticker of an apple on the back. MILLIONS!

It has been 4 days since I can´t get into their forum, front page comes up all f´´kedup and subsequential links hit a dead page.

It could be my internet here so I wanted to check with people if things are going ok on your sides.

All working fine, here, by the looks of it.

Try a different browser, or clearing your cache, perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it, what could be wrong? I sent the link to a friend and he reports the same, I tried other browsers and other computers I own and same thing.

Could it be the internet provider is blocking those address?

I will have to investigate, but it sucks, as I wanted to be close to what is happening to their ´app store´.

I take this like an ND but a bit more expensive, an app-store should help push this up and maybe I can get my games running on it too.

If you suspect that it's an issue relating to your ISP, try using a proxy or something like HideMyAss. Perhaps that'll work?

Erico which boards URL are you using because they did change it, not sure if the old ones may be dead now?

originally they were something like forum.gamegadgetgames.net and then they went with forum.gamegadget.net

It is the ISP thing, hide my ass got around.

I did believe things were ok and probably my internet provider didn´t like it...but it sucks to not be able to get to places because of such. :(

And I would not know how to fix it myself neither the proxy ways.

I guess I will just have to study and learn such, thanks for the helps!

late edit: problem solved, it was an isp f´´k up.

that said if thoses game gadget are reliable and fully compatible with the dingoo they might be interesting with the new price drop... since getting real/reliable dingoo seems tricky...

Well I got one of these GameGadgets. It came with a bad pixel on the LCD.

I have an RMA to send it back but I am finding that it would cost a lot to ship and I would only lose money in the deal.

So I've been taking a closer look at and while it isn't revolutionary the sandbox mode allows Dingux to run so it is essentially a bigger Dingoo.

The main problem I am finding is that the A-B buttons are the opposite of the Dingoo and thus games especially (GB/NES) console emulators have backwards keys.

Is there a workaround for the key assignments?

I think that issue was fixed in an update recently yes, the update before last, update 0.997.

info: http://forum.gamegad...irmware-Updates

[read post #3 by GameGadgetMark, the last sentence comments on this swap of buttons for the Megadrive games -- I'm not sure if this change affects NES/SNES emu too but I'd imagine so]

and I think they sorted it so you can save games progress now too, though I've not updated to the latest version, which includes this.

...you should just need to connect via USB to PC, open the app, let it update and then disconnect.

info: http://forum.gamegad...!?p=700#post700

edit: You can confirm which version you running by pressing the Select button from the main menu

Back