Future DraStic Android port: help needed

The latest version of nds4droid (r40) could show covers(or icons) of roms in its new rom browser. But the covers of nds games is pretty small.(-.-)

Last edited by a moderator:
what about an android phones compatibility list ??

so people ho buy the emulator dont complain about if it work on ther phones or no :)

+ what about a iOs port ??

and thanx for reply

what about an android phones compatibility list ??

so people ho buy the emulator dont complain about if it work on ther phones or no :)

He's trying to figure out a way to work out a limitation generally, since it'd be hard to test every Android device. Mid end and up is recommend, and there was some discussion about how a demo would have to work for it to be acceptable for Exo's needs. Google Play's refund window is woefully inadequate for what Exophase wants to allow, so we don't know what he is planning. I don't doubt at all that whatever it is it will be a wonderful compromise, though. 

If you ask me for a refund within the 48 hour period I'll push it through to Google, but I don't know how hard they'll make it.

I may have to think of a new strategy if thousands of people ask for refunds, but I don't think that'll happen...

Gilead, modern combat 4 has a 24 hour refund period. Just saying. I doubt a lot of people would refund anyway. Good luck with all the preparations, and I can't wait for a release. Thanks dude.

No matter what the developer says their refund period is Google Play will only give refunds directly for 15 minutes. To get a refund after that you have to ask the developer and then they have to submit it to Google. Which can possibly be problematic because Google is losing money too.

Let's hope people know what they are getting into when they buy this so you'll have to deal with as few refunds as possible.

Meh, everyone on this forum knows they're paying for an awesome emulator, the main problem us with the idiots who leave bad reviews, asking where to get the bios files, and roms. I'll be sure to flag for spam when I see that though.

Not really sure about that. Modern combat took about an hour to download from the time of purchase, so there goes the refund Window. When I bought it, I saw the refund button above uninstall for a day. I didn't refund, but if I wanted to, I didn't have to contact the dev, the refund button was there. Maybe it's only for large downloads?

omg seen the video cant wait lol hurry hurry! :)

Last edited:
As for the refund issue I think publish a trial version(which may can not save or have time limit) then you can decied whether it is worth buy this software.

As for the refund issue I think publish a trial version(which may can not save or have time limit) then you can decied whether it is worth buy this software.
It was talked about earlier and that was one of the suggestions. I think he might just go full refund since that is a lot easier than trying to figure out what sort of limits to put on a demo. Also, can you explain why you posted the same sentence twice in the same post?

Is testing still open?

Im wielding a spunky little Nextbook premium 7se, pretty obscure tablet, but it handles all the other emus really well.

I have the free time to test and report on many games, settings, ect.

Ive been anticipating this ever since it was announced and i registered just for this post.... so excited i could wet meself. :p

Whatever happens I wish you luck, Exophase you're a hero to all us awkward nerd-boys (and girls).

Is testing still open?

Im wielding a spunky little Nextbook premium 7se, pretty obscure tablet, but it handles all the other emus really well.

I have the free time to test and report on many games, settings, ect.

Ive been anticipating this ever since it was announced and i registered just for this post.... so excited i could wet meself. :p

Whatever happens I wish you luck, Exophase you're a hero to all us awkward nerd-boys (and girls).
Read the first post. You and everyone else who made their first post on this thread (including me) will have to wait until release.

Exophase, I understand that you're busy with the Android port of Drastic, but if you intend to release another updated version of Pandora Drastic, would it be possible to add an option where one can rotate the screen side-way like those vertical shooters to maximize screen space on the Pandora?

Thanks,

Shenmue

I am releasing a Pandora version soon but it's not going to have that option in the next release. You should keep requests for it in the other thread btw :p

I am releasing a Pandora version soon but it's not going to have that option in the next release. You should keep requests for it in the other thread btw :p
OK thanks!  By the way, if you don't have a Shield let me know I'll ship you one for your development of whatever you want.  :D

Do both. 5 Minutes play time and no save states. And a big AD when the times runs out. I think about something like this:  Someone plays Mario64 DS a few seconds before he reaches the star the game pauses and a big AD appears: "Want to save your progress? Just click here and pay one time in your life 4.99$. Continue your game and save anytime and everywhere". Now imagine how much people would say: "of course I will pay, I don't want to lose my progress and I will pay".

Nice article from Bruce Schneier about this: http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/07/f2p_monetizatio.html

I agree with the post above. IAP in this instance would save a lot of trouble as their is no initial commitment from download, but would encourage a purchase whilst in use.

Back