Future DraStic Android port: help needed

You should delete Slashdot because I ilused it for two posts its on bugmenot.com so anyone can use Slashfot and post whatever they want. Just saying im one of the person who was kinda lazy creating an account and found slashdot account with password. So delete it later ill create one of my own one day :) I just used it for the last couple of posts. Hope that helps u guys and Sorry for doing that

If those 3 files are copied there when you start, then DraStic can find and access the directory. If you then create a subfolder 'system' and place them in there with the correct name, it should find it. If not, it might not be the correct files.
Still nothing. Subfolder in DraStic and even tried making a /system/ folder in /files/, still didn't work.
perhaps you use some kind of costum rom that have a issues

If those 3 files are copied there when you start, then DraStic can find and access the directory. If you then create a subfolder 'system' and place them in there with the correct name, it should find it. If not, it might not be the correct files.
Still nothing. Subfolder in DraStic and even tried making a /system/ folder in /files/, still didn't work.
perhaps you use some kind of costum rom that have a issues
No custom rom. I only rooted my phone for the support of custom controllers for various games and apps. No other tweaking or modifications have been made.

Really? Because all my DeSmuME save files worked perfectly with it.
Yeah, I forgot to mention, desmume saves should work fine even though it's a different format because they just put their metadata at the end of the file.

hey I install Drastic and I have messenge in the moment open the emulator "Your license is not valid or needs to be renewed"

Please make sure to have an active internet conection, when you start DraStic the next time"  I buy in play store :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, same issue as mentioned above, running a GS4 with stock TW, but rooted.

Every time I go to open the app, I get the BIOS prompt, tried the following so far, with two sets of BIOS files sourced from different locations, both sets had identical byte values, and had been renamed to follow the Drastic naming convention,

Tried putting them in 

mnt\sdcard0\Download

mnt\sdcard0\

mnt\sdcard0\Android/data/com.dsemu.drastic/files/system/

Tried uninstalling and clearing data, the installing again,

Any ideas?

Oh, and as mentioned above, when I go into com.dsemu.drastic/files, Theres only 3 files in here and no other folders.

hey I install Drastic and I have messenge in the moment open the amulator "Your license is not valid or needs to be renewed"

Please make sure to have an active internet conection, qhen you start DraStic the next time"  I buy in play store :(
Did you start it up for the first time with an internet connection active? It needs an internet connection the first time it's ran and again after a year.

hey I install Drastic and I have messenge in the moment open the amulator "Your license is not valid or needs to be renewed"

Please make sure to have an active internet conection, qhen you start DraStic the next time"  I buy in play store :(
Did you start it up for the first time with an internet connection active? It needs an internet connection the first time it's ran and again after a year.
but I have Internet connection  ._.

I guess I hyped it up too much on reddit, there's people who don't believe I'm not the developer o_O, lol.

Someone PM'd me that the license validation doesn't actually force you to buy the app,that they could still use the app after being nagged to buy. Don't know if that's intended or not, but they seemed concerned.

Exo + Lordus: Have you tried your emulator on a Note 8.0? I'm amazed at how well suited they are for each other. Apart from some minor niggles, performance is absolutely stellar! ... and portrait mode with this screen size is just perfect. I'm looking forward to trying this with a proper controller, but the on screen control layout works well. I love being able to quickly switch to stylus only mode and back again... especially with the Note 8.0 precision stylus. You have transformed my tablet! :3

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh, and as mentioned above, when I go into com.dsemu.drastic/files, Theres only 3 files in here and no other folders.
If you're having the same issue as the person above, the problem is an incorrect/corrupt firmware.

The MD5's should be:

biosnds7.rom "DF692A80A5B1BC90728BC3DFC76CD948"

biosnds9.rom "A392174EB3E572FED6447E956BDE4B25"

firmware.bin "E45033D9B0FA6B0DE071292BBA7C9D13"

Mine are 

Arm7 
df692a80a5b1bc90728bc3dfc76cd948 - Tick

Arm9
a392174eb3e572fed6447e956bde4b25 - Tick

Firmware 
a18495d5e1d5ff958eced6d3bade5ac3 - Bubow.... I'll try a different one.

Back