Funny Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarNawaz

You remeber that annoying guy who tried imitating me and slandered the GP2x and the users of GP2x? That pspintruder Omar-Nawaz guy?

Yeah well he came round my house yesterday to replace the housing on his psp after fixing it for him like 5 times because of dust, i see him pick up a screwdriver and his psp and this guy is highly techically challenged.

Now i was thinking "Shall I stop him and do it myself?"...I did not...much to his despair shortly afterward when he turned on his pride and joy to see the lcd cracked up

Even i had to wince when i saw it, that psp was his pride and joy he was the ultimate psp fanboy as you could probably tell from his ogrish comments...poor bugger

Karma its a straaange thing never knew it had such a quick turnaround from the time he was posting on these boards to the time of DOOMSDAY for him.

My head hurts.

Who's the real one?

There's nothing for it, we need to ban them both, it's too risky to allow one to post.

Hell, how do I know that I'm the real me? Maybe I'm just pretending to be me.

I need my pills.

so...wait, let me get this straight, you KNOW this guy?

hahha Yeh im afraid i do

hes a cool dude most of the time but sometimes he gets on ganja fuelled Jack Daniels frenzy and gets abit crazy

My head hurts.

Who's the real one?

There's nothing for it, we need to ban them both, it's too risky to allow one to post.

Hell, how do I know that I'm the real me? Maybe I'm just pretending to be me.

I need my pills.

How can you not tell a psp fanboy from a gamepark zealot its very easy

m psp 2 beta mch den=ur crpy gb2x2

^ psp fanboy

i was laughing my ass off at that guy who done those corrections with a d- grade that was too funny a forum classic i reckon

wait i need to save that

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not let someone come to my place after knowing he steals my nick and pretends to be me on the net without giving him a little beating.

You both seem pretty strange ^^

Ahhh, karma in action ^____^

I hope you pointed and laughed, i would have :D

I say you two should just solve your domestic disputes somewhere else. When he gets in his "ganja fuelled Jack Daniels frenzy," why doesn't he just hit you with whatever object is around like a normal husband would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back