Guy Who Wants To Sue Gamepark, Gph, Me & Ed

Geoff, you have no chance to survive make your time.

All your base are belong to us.

Sue me Geoff and you're wife won't be happy, I won't have the money to buy her all that lingerie she likes to wear :eek: . As for the George Lucas comparison, now that's just silly. He looks more like Santa Clause... *puts 2 and 2 together* OMFG Geoffstechno is the Anti-Santa!!!

I say let him roll the dice. He's not going to get anything for his efforts, and any competent judge will see through his paranoid delusions. From the description of his device, GPH didn't steal zip, and Epicenter was right about the system being essentially a magiceyes product with GPH's packaging and linux. So far, the only thing he's got to hold onto is a vague, unrealized idea. No lawyer worth his diploma would touch this lame duck of a lawsuit with a ten foot pole, unless they got their money all in advance. *laugh*

Geoff's only wise course of action? Drop the suit, buy his son a new puppy and quit splashing his opinion where it's not wanted.

Clad posted on Sep 22 2006 at 02:13 AM said:
Alex. posted on Sep 13 2006 at 01:31 AM said:
this can only attract bad publicity for our beloved underdogs.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. And I know what I'm talking about.

Sony entertainment doesn't care about black people =p

Last edited by a moderator:
i_am_a_noob posted on Sep 22 2006 at 11:56 PM said:
Bill Gates stole DOS from me, o wait I'm not Xerox :p

But you might be Tim Paterson, in which case you could sue them for stealing that whole windows idea from you. ;)

I actually had a lot of windows already at home before Bill Gates even thought about it!

EvilDragon posted on Sep 23 2006 at 04:53 PM said:
I actually had a lot of windows already at home before Bill Gates even thought about it!

Sue him, Steve Jobs and whoever was head of Xerox at the time to oblivion for previous art! :lol:

AdamK posted on Sep 13 2006 at 09:36 PM said:
And now I've read through the whole thing.

As a fellow Jew who has an interest in the GP2X (well, I own one), Geoff brings a bad name to people like me. Oy.

Oh well. He´s just a meshugener. ;)

Back