Frodo (C64 Emulator)

Emudude1963

Still Fresh
The .nib extension is used for Apple 2 disk images using the WinApple Apple 2 emulator.

sayocsid

Still Fresh
pretty cool emulater,bring back some fond memories of the good ol days,ik plus is so great on here and the summer games series,is this ready for a release on openhandhelds yet,i think it is.

spn-x

I have problems with one game : Mayhem in Monsterland. It loads up fine but I can't pass the title screen.
So, if sb knows what to do pls tell me.

qbertaddict

Website
www.youtube.com
spn-x said:
I have problems with one game : Mayhem in Monsterland. It loads up fine but I can't pass the title screen.
So, if sb knows what to do pls tell me.
It does not work I have tried what seems every cracked/released version of the game

Last edited by a moderator:

zektor

Great to see Frodo ported to the Caanoo! I always loved this emulator. Now time to try some of my old group demos on it and see how we do ;) Thanks alot!

dvp1964

Still Fresh
Aion said:
I made a port of Frodo(Commodore64 emulator). It's based on Wiz port(based on GP2X port(based on ...)). So, all of platform dependent code are mess.. That's why i need beta testing of this port! I can't improve quality of emulation, but i can improve port stability.
Try images of D64 format! I don't know can it handle other types of images or not.
Sometimes pressing left stick causing volume down - known issue.

Here it is!

I cant seem to get any C64 games to load via Frodo OR vice. Is there some sequence of things to click in the menu? In MAME, for example, I scroll to a game and press the B button twice and it loads. The HOME button to go back to the list of games. How do you get a C64 game to load? I do have D64 images....what sequence of menu items do I click or be sure to have have enabled?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hansel75

Still Fresh
Hi dvp1964, as i mentioned in the other c64 topic, if u need any help with the emu's, let me know.

Han.