free PC games (steam)

Doesn't quite count, as it's permanently free, but I thought I'd mention the release of Ingnomia here.

It's like Gnomoria, but still being actively developed.

I've got spare keys for Sentinels of the Multiverse and Talisman due to the Humble Digital Tabletop Bundle. Any forum regulars want 'em?

Speaking of Humble, Summer Sale at the Humble Store is up. You can get Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine for free right now by subscribing to their newsletter.

You can also get Braveland and The Ship: Murder Party for free by making enough daily visits during the sale.

Heavy Dreams is FREE for 2 weeks

It has a lot of bad reviews, but as far as I read, it could be instead very entertaining for many people here... I find intriguing those games where you actually have to find the solutions outside the game itself

Can i have Frozen Synapse, Guacamelee: Gold, Little Racers Street and Towerfall Ascension?

Last edited:
Destiny 2 is free for battle.net users until November 18th.

As with Titanfall 2 I'm once again wowed by how good a well designed game looks and runs in Unreal engine.

In case you get crashes, disable Vsync - that fixed it for me.
I actually bought the deluxe edition over the humble store a while ago and was so disappointed in the game crashing my pc everytime I tried to play, that I asked them to refund it (which they did). I have a ryzen5 for gaming purposes and the game would always crash to a black screen and lockup my system completely. I tried all kinds of proposed fixes people suggested on the interwebz and nothing helped, turning off vsync was one of the first things I tried. No other game got my computer to lock up as of yet.

So yeah, it might look great but I am convinced it is a POS.

for free though... yeah I'll take it and see if they fixed these issues. Seems they are pretty desperate now that they screwed over their own community and player base with all the DLC and level cap drama since they released the game. so they now have to give it away for free to make good for all the people who dropped the game.

it's like the movie avatar: ridiculous budget, awesome looking scenery, rotting stupor on the inside.

@xnopasaranx that is some harsh critique - good to know. I might read into it if there's a reason for me to stay.

I've been waiting for a chance to play an acessible co-op game with friends for quite a while. Three buddies started playing today, but since three guys is the maximum for a fire team, I stepped down.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
and
Geneshift

are both FREE
Unfortunatly:

For Sins of a Solar Empire, I don't think it's a permanent key you get, but just a free period to try it.
For Geneshift, it seems to be just the multiplayer part, not the full game.

Last edited:
Back