free PC games (steam)

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Oh hey! If these are still available, I would love to have them..
I'm marking them red as they're handed out, or yellow if I have multiple copies or whatever.
[doublepost=1520253231,1520253162][/doublepost]
Also I know it's been taken, but if anyone else has a Stardew Valley
I haven't given it to Terran yet and I'm abusing my rule of "my games my rules" to give it to you instead. Since Terran is about to get Bioshock infinite I feel that's only fair. :p

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
I'm marking them red as they're handed out, or yellow if I have multiple copies or whatever.
I haven't given it to Terran yet and I'm abusing my rule of "my games my rules" to give it to you instead. Since Terran is about to get Bioshock infinite I feel that's only fair. :p
Wow, that's awesome... Thank you so much!

... Sorry there Terran.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Blargh. I just got another copy of Mini Metro. I need to start checking my library before I go doing this.

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Got it from the chrono.gg coin shop yesterday, I wonder? I have over 13000 coins there that are yet again unused. Already had Mini Metro and remembered so too.

bardem

Could I get Else Heart.Break, Her Story, and/or The Fall? I'm a sucker for games with good stories.

Mese96

I would be interested (and happy if i get) in Magicka and would like to reduce your MiniMetro problem ;)

Christoph.Krn

Advanced Member
I've always wanted to try Brutal Legend and The Stanley Parable... And I've never played Psychonauts yet, either.

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Eeeeh, guess who's got another copy of Mini Metro.
And for $1 you can too, it's currently on humble bundle.

elvissteinjr

Very Active Member
@WizardStan I have a friend who'd like to play through Trine 2 with me. I already have my own copy, but a key for him would be very lovely to have. Thanks!

Edit: Key received and working fine. Thanks again.

Last edited: