free PC games (steam)

Code:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/232050/Eador_Masters_of_the_Broken_World/

Get your free copy of Eador 2 for a limited time.

Code:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/232050/Eador_Masters_of_the_Broken_World/

Get your free copy of Eador 2 for a limited time.

Cool, times ago I got free the first one on GOG, and now I get free the second one on STEAM... what about the third, maybe HumbleBundle ?! :oops:

How does this compare to other farm sims? Is it basically just a Harvest Moon knockoff or does it bring its own unique charm to the genre like Stardew Valley managed to do?

This is not my kind of game, but reading some Steam reviews seems like most of the people that came from Stardew Valley like this game more than Harvest Moon, and because it is still at development stage a lot of contents are constantly added, while it is already at an "addictive" state

How does this compare to other farm sims? Is it basically just a Harvest Moon knockoff or does it bring its own unique charm to the genre like Stardew Valley managed to do?

Back when I tried out the demo (0.2.x version) it seemed to be a more expansive version of the aforementioned games which was exactly what I wanted. Also its open sourceness attracted me as well.
As for what the latest version/full game is like, I've only had time to play it for a few minutes so far since I purchased it a couple of hours ago, I definitely enjoyed those few minutes though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

It's cool, no worries. I like this kind of game, a lot of good reviews on Steam, but I was hoping to get some direct feedback. I'm probably not going to play it any time soon, backlog is a mile long but getting smaller every.... 3 or 4 months. :p

I don't even know what game it is, but Prismata is FREE for a limited time

Don't really know much about free games but there are certainly a lot of games which are nearly free. The discounts on some of the games are massive. I saw that steam link is selling for $2.5, did anyone get it?

If anyone here uses chrono.gg and their coin shop, there is a special addition to their coin shop right now, Galactic Civilizations III for a mere 3000 coins, or about a month's worth of daily site visits. Not bad for something that usually costs $40.

There's going to be another 3000 coin game going up on their coin shop today too, presumably also by Stardock Entertainment.

Back