free PC games (steam)

@torpor sorry for getting your hopes up, but @Willburn called it first, just saw your pm before his post.

Willburn, pm'd you the gift link.

Keys available:

Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't know about this thread. I've got a bunch of unused humble bundle keys (including some recent ones like Owlboy and DoW3). Can someone explain to me how it works please, is it they send me their email via dm on the forum, and then I gift it to that email address via the humble store? I'll see about getting a list together.

Edit, they don't let you gift old stuff so my list isn't as long as I thought. Anyways, I've got up for grabs

Owlboy [gone]
Tomb Raider
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 3
Undertale [gone]
Sonic Generations [gone]

Black Mesa [gone]

Last edited:
Usually, you say publicly wich game you want so other can see what is left, then everything else is in PM yes.

I could be interested in Black Mesa, and Owlboy.

I'd be interested in Undertale and Sonic Generations if nobody else is.

Thanks!

Edit: Not feeling like spamming with a new post for this. Both games arrived and activated just fine. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's the 2013 version, it only says 'Tomb Raider' on the list but I think I remember it being the recent one.

Send me a PM with your email

@kaprikawn : Thank you, but I changed my mind, I just got 2 other games, so I'll leave this for someone else :)

By the way, I still have some GOG codes around:

MDK
Syberia
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Mount & Blade
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)

Huge list!
A lot of games get repeated over bundles, but then I'm like, I want one or two games in that bundle, so for $5 I get the whole thing.
And then sometimes a game'll be on a daily deal site for, like, $1 and I forget that I already owned it.

Oh hey! If these are still available, I would love to have them...

Primal Carnage: Extinction
The Swapper
Total War: Rome 2 (is that the full game, or just an expansion?)

Thank you kindly...

P.s.
Also I know it's been taken, but if anyone else has a Stardew Valley, I would be very interested.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back