free PC games (steam)

If anyone reads this after 10am PST ... when the Metro 2033 free offer is over.

I have key for it, but they're from the offer and must be redeemed on Steam before 10am PT on 21st Nov.

I have taken the Metro 2033 free offer...but is only for Steam, and i don't use Steam.

So if someone want the steam key to redeem this, feel free to message me.

Also i have keys for two games from GOG:

Magrunner: Dark Pulse

and

LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE) (no more available)

If someone want this let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a spare Metro 2033, got it while it was free. Must be redeemed soon (before Nov 21st), so please let me know if you want it.

Farox, is Magrunner: Dark Pulse still available?  I usually only go for Linux stuff, but it seems this one runs well enough under Wine for some people.

I've got a couple Risk of Rain DRM free and one Steam Teleglitch, but Teleglitch is still free one HIB anyway (only for the next hour or so).

no problem, it's the new trick of humblebundle... share some extra key and get another free game... there's lot more copy of insurgency bound to be avaible here...

Is the game that we have had 12 keys for any good?
I have not tried it, it has 92% approval on Steam so I guess it's good if you like that sort of game, and 74% / 8.5 on metacritic.

It has up to 6541 concurrent players today, so I guess their "give away" scam is working well for them.

Some of the reviews seem quite positive:

"If they ever decide to release a boxed copy, I will probably buy it again and make love to it after every game. This is the most fun I've ever had in an FPS! To me, it's a more rewarding experience than CS ever was "

I probably wouldn't like it, I'm not a fan of games that mimic realistic contemporary warfare even using the same countries.

Back