free PC games (steam)

(still have 3 more spare copies of Risk of Rain to go)
I remember trying out the public beta way back then and being excited for it.  I got very excited when Chucklefish decided to publish it.  

I would like one of the copies, please.  

-Glyph Reader

If no one wants Teleglitch or Risk of Rain I can deal with them :)
Thanks for being so kind by taking that burden off of us. ;)
Teleglitch looked ok.  That means I probably wouldn't play it much, so I left it.  If it is super amazing maybe you can make a short video showing that, since most gameplay I have seen didn't seem to be my style.
Well, It's a hard work, but someone have to do it !! :D

Actually I didn't even had a look at the screenshots of those games... but DREDD told them are roguelike, and I always find the time to play roguelikes :)

(for now I'll have to stick with a "not so powerful" pc, so it's easier for me to play turn based games than realtime RTS with a too low FPS value...)

For others who might still want Teleglitch, it looks like it is still free on Humble Bundle.

damn, seems like i'll have to check-up my pc... both games crashes at the start :(

Two more Risk of Rain, please claim them because there is a time limit.

Are teleglitch and the three additional copies of Risk of Rain you get Steam only ?
Teleglitch [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]and [/SIZE]Risk of Rain[SIZE=14.4444446563721px] are both excellent and challenging rogue-like-like games, they are great fun and I recommend them![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Teleglitch has 91% approval on Steam, and 84% / 7.9 on metacritic.[/SIZE]

Risk of Rain has 96% approval on Steam, and 77% / 8.0 on metacritic.

There is no DRM-free version of Teleglitch available as far as I know, at least not from Humble Bundle.  There is a time limit to redeem the Steam key.

I have one "steam only" Risk of Rain, and three copies with both DRM-free and a Steam key (but time limit to redeem them).

Normally the spare games I'm offering here are Steam-only, because that's the only way that Humble Bundle and most other bundle sites allow to gift spare games.
I know that you are only offering steam keys here - which is great btw. I have no interest in getting one from you, just wanted to know about the drm state, as I am still not sure wether to buy the bundle or not (gaming budget is currently on a real low, thanks to gog.com), but with three (DRM free) copies of Risk of Rain, I'm very inclined to buy it, so thanks for answering

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

LIMBO

Anomaly 2

Cities in Motion 2

Company of Heroes 2: German Commander - Storm Doctrine

Company of Heroes 2: German Skin - Four Color Disruptive Pattern

Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Commander - Conscripts Support Tactics

Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color Belorussian

Cosmic DJ (Early Access)

Dead Space Origin Key

EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin

EVE Online: Trial Key

Gemini Rue

Gone Home With Soundtrack

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

LIMBO

MX vs ATV Reflex

Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe

Out of the Park Baseball 14

PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks

Populous Origin Key

Receiver Steam Key

SMITE - Almighty Zeus

Sanctum: Collection

Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack

Tower of Guns

Warframe Booster Pack

Most are Steam Keys, unless it says Origin in the title :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a spare key for Urban Trial Freestyle

It's a decent game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYIDiuy9f4

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have that same game spare:

Urban Trial Freestyle

Back