Franko's nonsense

Well, it's been a great first day - thanks to Wally and Binky and probably some other lovely Mods - I'm excited about keeping up with the interesting conversations with people that I admire.  You all want answers?  These chatterboxes know how to bring it.  Seriously.  See you next time on PTV...on the select (and free) retarded Franko's nonsense Channel.   See you soon.   :)

Okay, that's kind of cute.

So tell me about yourself, Android, do you have a green bunny?

You don't have to worry about other listeners or watchers, this is a small show - just spill your guts.

Okaaaay, great not talking to you again, Android.

Next up we have Volcerio...?  I always have a problem with that name and maybe he'll explain it!  (two people and a dead rabbit clap hands)  Yeah!  Give it up for Vcoleiro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, we're getting a joke from the band I think.  Why is a blackboard?  No idea?

Anyway, its nice to finally talk to Monkfish.  He's a smart man and isn't the cockroach that he appears to be at all...stop directing me!   Okay, we're having technical difficulties here, but welcome to the stage - Monkfish!

Monkfish, you've always had the coolest or most alternative name here on the Pandora Forums.  How have you kept up your fame?

It seems like he has kept up his fame, famously...he avoided me and my cameras at every turn...well played, Monkfish.

Now onto other posters....she calls herself a "Rahr" fan, but we just all know her as Kyran.  (applause)...

Kyran has taught me the joy and laughter of the rabbit,  I can rahr.,,,okay, Rawr.

F it...RAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!!!! There.  Are you happy now?  I think that I may have pulled my groin,,,,no not there, down here,,,you're getting closer.  Okay, it's nice to meet people and talk to them, but if they do things.."extra" things, then it's even better...

It's going to be another exciting night here.  Sinbad is going to be here and another angry Pandora customer will also - he's gonna spill the beans on the Pandora and why North Koreans hate Mexicans.  Stay tuned!

I'm excited - it's like a crowd of two or three out there...OHHH!  Okay, I probably shouldn't do the DICE bit...

I've always wanted to talk to this guy....PowerGod, come up here!  Just be yourself ...okay be someone else.

No, but seriously try to be funny.  

Okay, that was great....ladies and rapists please give him a hand.

When you go into Supercuts, do you sweat a lot?

^^^ You're welcome, Wally.    Care to be on our "hot seat"?

the audience can grill you with 5...er, 4, maybe 3 fast-paced questions

Guasen!  Come up here and talk to me.

I swear that I can hear my audience shrinking.

If I typed a fraction of what has been typed in this thread I would have been banned permanently. :eek:

Last edited:
Deleting me or anyone here is almost goush...usually the excising of the unwanted is done with a bit more "legal" precision.  I welcome it all....and I don't want it to come to fruition.  I like it here.  I'm enjoying myself.......and I think that I have things to offer.  Delete me if you will.  I won't fault a soul.

It's still an interesting turn of events...how did you become a Moderator, Wally?

You had to be on the casting coach?  Good Lord!  I hope that my daughter doesn't have to do that.

Nice to see you, CocoCreekman.  Sit down and stay awhile.  How are you and HOW did you learn about the Pandora?
Learned about it accidentally web surfing.Franko been onboard since they came out say what 5 years ago.?? Had 3 units ...2 CC and 1 pre CC ; forgot the Asian company name. Now I have 2  1giggers. Bought my very first one on ebay so never had to wait. They were real hard to find there at that time and I kinda despise ebay but really wanted one of these. Had the cracks, crazy buttons, etc.. with the first three. 

I am well Franko thanks for asking. Don't know if you really mean this or are being nonsensical.??  :D

WOW!  That's incredible!  I wouldn't have even thought of such a thing....heck, you own THREE Pandoras?

I'm being serious and genuine with you, CocoFisherman.  It's a true pleasure.  I havent met a man that has had more than one unit.

WOW!  That's incredible!  I wouldn't have even thought of such a thing....heck, you own THREE Pandoras?
no 2  one giggers.

Not really incredible just crazy.

I detect sarcasm and I don't like it. :angry:

Looks like I was baited but now I am pulling out.

Last edited:
Back