First Upgrade Of Firmware On Gpx2.co.kr

Kinda a disappoinitg firmware :/ Thought they would cover some major issues like battery life,codec problems and battery life. Oh and did I mention battery life?

i think this kind of talk... just plain sucks... stuff like battery life and sd card recognition takes time to upgrade. is it better to make all those folks who have the lines on their screen wait until ALL the problems are solved before they have their units fixed? GPH HAS to be working on the other stuff. i like the fact that they published what stuff they have fixed so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
now to the pont: navigating that site is a pain, is there a quick link someone could provide to the file?

I think only koreans can download it because the site requires a korean id

There appears to be two firmware upgrades on the file archives does anyone know if you can delete the patches once they are installed :blink:

I did the firmware upgrade and now my music player won't work, plus my SD card gets all stuffed. I'm getting sick and tired of all these problems. Becoming very unhappy with GPH. Oh so many `good times' with the GP32 and gunstar heroes on DRMD. But Metal Slug is so much fun on the GP2X.

I think only koreans can download it because the site requires a korean id

Try gpain.com. Although you have to deal with Korean language, it only takes username, your name, nickname, password, password repeat, password question, and password answer in that exact order.

Once you joined, click on 5th grey box on the lefthand side. You'll see a list that goes 99 pages with floppy disk icon on them. Look for word, "펌웨어". When Korean writes dates, the month comes first. So, 11/17 means November 17th.

That's it for my little tutorial. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back