Gp2x Review

This is what i think:
1. Make it as black as possible, or at least as the "real" prototype
2. Make sure that the stick DOESN'T CLICK like the gp32 stick, and make it convex, plz
3. This thing is gonna be pretty neat =)

it's too late to get a convex stick as parts have been bought and design is now final.

However, it looks like the gp32 stick should fit and you won't get any clicky noises either.

Problems solved :)

I still havent heard GPH say it's too late, and yeah it's Convex that is prefered... or atleast for god's skae lets hope the stick isnt a slick surface.

Surely not... a convex stick is what it has at the moment. Easy to remember as a cave is a dip into the side of a mountain or what have you... thus concave is the dippy shape, whilst convex is the bulbous one.

Alpha2 posted on Oct 6 2005 at 12:54 AM said:
I still havent heard GPH say it's too late, and yeah it's Convex that is prefered... or atleast for god's skae lets hope the stick isnt a slick surface.
they have, read up on the suggestions page. it was confirmed a few days ago that the design was final.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Oct 3 2005 at 11:03 PM said:
Quick servey, you all want the buttons black?

Black Please! :) In reference to the stick I will be happy either way, Im not the kind of person who will be playing games on my GP2X for hours on end anyway probably just a quick 10 minutes while Im on the toilet or at work :D

triton posted on Oct 4 2005 at 10:37 PM said:
i agree with fritz, i would be dissapointed if you cant change UI color, yellow=eww cyan aint much better
I think that someone said that the ui colour depends on what option is chosen eg. music, video, game, settings

Tobriand posted on Oct 6 2005 at 01:39 AM said:
Surely not... a convex stick is what it has at the moment. Easy to remember as a cave is a dip into the side of a mountain or what have you... thus concave is the dippy shape, whilst convex is the bulbous one.

phew I thought I was going crazy ther for a moment, becuase I remembered it the same way you said it.

So everyone else has just lost their minds. :lol:

Black version of the gp2x looks so cheap >_<

The white one was so nice! will they release her?

gp2x0cz.gif

As stated before the black wil be their first design and prehaps later they'll try to release others like the white and prehaps silver. Nothing set in stone about the other styles though.

I thought that white looked really nice when i first ordered my gp32 but after awhile I didn't like it anymore so i spray painted it black and now i like it alot better. I'm glad they're releasing the black version (although it would be nice to have both).

Back