First Upgrade Of Firmware On Gpx2.co.kr

It is simple and quick fix for: (so, do not fix much)

1. The White line of left-most side of LCD

2. Difference bright between left side of LCD and right

3. Blur-color

Well, probably because I'm a kind of noob for those handheld (PSP, PMP of PDA sort of things), I haven't noticed these problems so seriously. ;)

Anyway, It still seems we need more fixes / upgraded kernels :) (Frankly, I'm enjoying it)

Thinking of screencapping the Korean version and bringing it on my GP32 across the road to the nice Korean people I know. They could read out what it means to me.

Kinda a disappoinitg firmware :/ Thought they would cover some major issues like battery life,codec problems and battery life. Oh and did I mention battery life?

i dont think that better battery life could be achived with afirmware upgrade. i think the only way to get better battery life would to buy better batteries.

or am i wrong??

i dont think that better battery life could be achived with afirmware upgrade. i think the only way to get better battery life would to buy better batteries.

or am i wrong??

Apparently the existing firmware has the GP2X running at full speed all the time, which significantly increases the power drain on the batteries.

No further comment for fear of being attacked for "GPH bashing" :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda a disappoinitg firmware :/ Thought they would cover some major issues like battery life,codec problems and battery life. Oh and did I mention battery life?

The important thing is the GPH works on improvements. At least I hope the better version of firmware will show shortly. After all those bugs don't look as being very hard to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible for some of the Korean residents to download the firmware (and other stuff needed for update) and upload it somewhere so the rest of us with no access to the Korean site could enjoy it? (I did whine about it to gph as well ^^)

Thank you in advance ^__^;

Can nobody download this for us? Im sure theres lots of people waiting for a firmware update. I want this one to get rid of the line down the middle of the screen.

Back