Finding a proper name and logo :)

[15:50] <EvilDragon> _wb_, Getting both a capacitive and a resistive for testing. Probably will use the resistive one ;)

I would also recommend pyra.dragonbox.de :)

Most hosting services don't charge extra for adding a subdomain to an existing site.. so very possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, so it is confirmed eh?

PYRA won?
Oh noo Pyra Box

DSC_0080.JPG

Can we please not start a touchscreen technology war in this thread?  

After all,  Now that we have a name, we still need a logo.   :)

- Neelix

Darn.  Well, the four claw scratches logo looked cool.  Claw scratches, or some kind of dragon foot print.

Not the name, or any word.  That's the most boring kind of graffiti.

^  How about a dragon nose, but I can't stand your nose (I meant your avatar nose)!   :)

Ahh, so it is confirmed eh?

PYRA won?
Oh noo Pyra Box

DSC_0080.JPG
So why exactly do in some parts of Poland they call Potatoes Pyra?

Closest thing I can find: http://www.unia.ro/en/agricultural-machinery/potato-technology/pyra-1600-potato-and-vegetable-harvester

Ziemniak is the official Polish word for it.  
Central-north  and whole south of Poland knows it and using it [sometimes they're using 'kartofel' instead of 'pyra' ]. Of course 'ziemniak' is official, but many people still uses pyra, here and there [especially on country side].

Pyra Logo anyone?

Pyra_Monument_Poznan.jpg

Symbolic meaning: Of course potato, from Poznań city :D

I'm sure pyra means something in pretty much every language in existance. Maybe more so than other suggestions.

But with the lack of name suggestions than many likes, it's the best one so far, and the one EvilDragon seems to have decided on after the polls :p

Doesn't ED run his own server?

Perhaps, but if he's going through a Dedicated or VPS Hosting setup you still need to go through the hosting provider to setup subdomains and such. If it's just a server he physically has, then he would set that up himself. 

Doesn't ED run his own server?

Perhaps, but if he's going through a Dedicated or VPS Hosting setup you still need to go through the hosting provider to setup subdomains and such. If it's just a server he physically has, then he would set that up himself.
Running my own server, so I can add whatever I want to the DNS :)

Back